napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

questions about anastrozole

toleent

Hello Dylan, I have a question. I am on a cycle with Test enan. and trenbol.. I am using the Carbergoline, and exemestane... I have been on cycle for 6 weeks i just got my blood work and i noticed that my estradiol is high (81 pg/ml range 7-42 mg/ml).. i was thinking to add the anastrozole... to reduce the estradiol....is this a good idea?... i have been feeling great, i have not side effects so far, but i want to include it to avoid problems.. i will wait for your comments. thanks you!!!

Hello Dylan, I have a question. I am on a cycle with Test enan. and trenbol.. I am using the Carbergoline, and exemestane... I have been on cycle for 6 weeks i just got my blood work and i noticed that my estradiol is high (81 pg/ml range 7-42 mg/ml).. i was thinking to add the anastrozole... to reduce the estradiol....is this a good idea?... i have been feeling great, i have not side effects so far, but i want to include it to avoid problems.. i will wait for your comments. thanks you!!!

Aromasin (Exemestane) is all you should Need. What dose of test and Tren are you running and what dose of Aromasin? You may need to adjust your dose

question about exemestane

Aromasin (Exemestane) is all you should Need. What dose of test and Tren are you running and what dose of Aromasin? You may need to adjust your dose

I am using 200 mg of test and 200 mg of trenbo per week (divided in 2 shots, half on monday and half on Thursday). I have tried to go higher BUT i have noticed that at higher dose i got a backpain or a stiff back during training.
something that i am starting to do is to divide the exemestane (15 mg/day=0.6 ml)): half in the morning (0. 3ml), and half in the night (0.3 ml). In this way, i can have it for a longer period of time in my body
thanks for your comments!!

where did you get your aromasin and how high are you dosing it? did you get your porlactin checked? you should not be splitting the dose of aromasin man! thats part of your problem... take it all at once

Hello
I bought it online from a "research chemicals and peptides company" here in US.. i have not had problems with them so far.... I checked my prolactine too!, It was normal... I have been taking the carbergoline (twice per week).
I will continue taking the exemestane in just one dose then. I dont feel bad et all I but the stradiol was high in the blood work.
I did the blood work the next day after my shot... I wonder if that makes to get a high estradiol.... If this was the case. HOW many days do i have to wait to do the blood work after my shot?

Hello
I bought it online from a "research chemicals and peptides company" here in US.. i have not had problems with them so far.... I checked my prolactine too!, It was normal... I have been taking the carbergoline (twice per week).
I will continue taking the exemestane in just one dose then. I dont feel bad et all I but the stradiol was high in the blood work.
I did the blood work the next day after my shot... I wonder if that makes to get a high estradiol.... If this was the case. HOW many days do i have to wait to do the blood work after my shot?
Bro based on your dose of aromasin and the test and tren you are on, I think what you have is completely bunk. If anything your estrogen should be pretty low

Hello
your estrogen is bunk and that is an ongoing problem with many research sites... sarmsx has extremely strong aromasin and that has been documented SEVERAL times on the forum... here is the link... im telling you, the aromasin you have now is clearly an issue... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Top Bottom