napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proposal for a Sticky

rockmfhudd

in order to direct new members and new members of SARMSx products. is there any way we could place a sticky with every stack and every product and dosages? I know it would save RR and DG and others a lot of time to just link to the sticky vs laying it all out every single time. Any thoughts?

in order to direct new members and new members of SARMSx products. is there any way we could place a sticky with every stack and every product and dosages? I know it would save RR and DG and others a lot of time to just link to the sticky vs laying it all out every single time. Any thoughts?
I really don't think that would accomplish anything to be honest. First of all, people still would take look at it. Secondly, stacks are custom and tailor made to individual needs and many are not exactly aware of what combination of sarms they need, so it's best for us to just provide that for them as they come up

The premade stacks are already easily viewed on the site at www.sarmsx.com that also tells you how much of each you get, etc...

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I really don't think that would accomplish anything to be honest. First of all, people still would take look at it. Secondly, stacks are custom and tailor made to individual needs and many are not exactly aware of what combination of sarms they need, so it's best for us to just provide that for them as they come up

The premade stacks are already easily viewed on the site at www.sarmsx.com that also tells you how much of each you get, etc...

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

absolutely correct... each stack is tailored to the individual... this would take a shitload of time and it would not help in the way you think... i appreciate the idea but the way its done now is the most effective and there's no reason to try to fix something thats not broken...

Just give Rock"M" a box of broken glass and twisted tin to play with, it will keep him occupied...

Top Bottom