napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper use of Dbol

reeynaa

Hi Sir,

Im Rey, 25 years old. 5'6" in height, weighing 144lbs. I want to become bulk so I started going to gym. Im now more 1 month lifting weights and Im planning to take Dbol. With this, I would like to seek for guidance how to properly run a cycle using DBOL in order to avoid possible danger and be safe.

Only 1 month of training and you're looking at aas? Cmon man... stop looking for a shortcut. You're only going to hurt yourself. Aas is for those looking to take thier progress to the next level. Its not for someone looking for a boost and to fill in the gaps that they lack. You have to learn your body. Learn how your body responds to different training stimulus. Learn how to manipulate your nutrition based on your goals. Enjoy the process and embrace the idea of "long term". Don't ruin yourself looking for instant gratification.

Just Beacuse you use AAS does not mean your magically going to get gainz that would be nice but no.. You still need to put in work and be willing to train longer and harder so without a foundation it would be a waste... build that foundation and bulk naturally.. Plus your asking to use dbol which shows you have no idea or knowledge how about you train and research for now..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Hey buddy, you just started going to the gym. You have no foundation built and no training experience. You have no business using steroids at all right now. Also, running a Dbol only cycle is about the worst thing you could do. Please stop all of this now before you hurt yourself.

Hi Sir,

Im Rey, 25 years old. 5'6" in height, weighing 144lbs. I want to become bulk so I started going to gym. Im now more 1 month lifting weights and Im planning to take Dbol. With this, I would like to seek for guidance how to properly run a cycle using DBOL in order to avoid possible danger and be safe.
okay rey, you have been working out ONE MONTH, ONE MONTH and want to use steroids.. you realize it takes YEARS and i mean like 5-10 before you even THINK about it... you've lost your mind bro and if you run dbol, guess what, it will be your first and last cycle, trust me.. you need to check yourself in a major way... you want magic, find a genie in a lamp or go to vegas and catch a penn and teller show,.... steroids are not magic... you need to learn how to diet and train.. how on earth could you run steroids when you dont even know how to properly eat or train? explain that to me please

please let me know your understanding this before you ruin your life in just a few months of doing something stupid

Hey buddy, you just started going to the gym. You have no foundation built and no training experience. You have no business using steroids at all right now. Also, running a Dbol only cycle is about the worst thing you could do. Please stop all of this now before you hurt yourself.

Hello, What will you recommend Sir for me to become Bulk?

okay rey, you have been working out ONE MONTH, ONE MONTH and want to use steroids.. you realize it takes YEARS and i mean like 5-10 before you even THINK about it... you've lost your mind bro and if you run dbol, guess what, it will be your first and last cycle, trust me.. you need to check yourself in a major way... you want magic, find a genie in a lamp or go to vegas and catch a penn and teller show,.... steroids are not magic... you need to learn how to diet and train.. how on earth could you run steroids when you dont even know how to properly eat or train? explain that to me please

Hello Sir, so what will you recommend for me to become Bulk?

Ok let's look at it this way, let's take a bone stock mustang take and drop a 1500hp motor in it with stock drivetrain, just imagine what's gonna happen. What's gonna fail first.
Enough said

OP, eat big and train hard. Set your mind to it 100% and I GUARANTEE you will be impressed with how much bigger you can get very quickly. You just started lifting so you still have all of the "beginner" gains left to get

At 25, you dont need AAS, just proper nutrition and some hard ass work, and you'll get big time gains.

Top Bottom