napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper Cycle question

xeenlexs

Hi Dylan, Im a frequent watcher of your youtube vids!

Now to the question, you seem to know a lot! so I cant think of anyone other to ask about steroid cycle with shredding fat as goal.

About me:
im 27y/o
175cm tall(short)
weight: 82kg
bf: approx 12-15%

been hitting the gym since 2011.

now my AAS history:
1st cycle: 250mg testo E EW for 16weeks.
2nd cycle: 100mg prop EOD for 6-8weeks cant remember (best cycle so far with good noticeable gains, didnt get to keep as much as when I was on gear but yea)
3rd cycle: 100mg prop eod for 4-6weeks (I had to stop, pinning eod was a bitch and my macros and dieting were shit, No gains were made almost)

All cycles were made with such as long rest time in between. If you know what I mean my english isnt that good but, lets say 16 weeks on gear + pct time = 20 weeks+ off gear before next cycle.

Ive been reading a lot and come to the conclusion of that only long esters would suit me. My goal is to shredded and stay lean as F. I wont jump on tren tho but what Ive come up to is that I would try lets say testosterone e + EQ since I saw your vid about eq and it being way underrated and good. Im completely aware of that no matter what you cant out-gear a solid diet. Im looking for the "underwear model" lean look, sadly I think this guy's on tren. So my Question to you is how would a cycle + pct look for the type of goal I have? Im well aware this "zyzz cycle" questions gets asked to you daily but since I provided you with my history and about me I would be more than grateful if you could give me your Input on this one.

unfortunately brother ..you have it backwards
Instead of asking what cycle you can run to meet your goals...the question you should be asking is..can you help me set up a diet and nutrition plan to meet these goals
Diet and nutrition come FIRST....then training..then after these are well established you can think about a cycle

I think if you are honest with yourself..you will see that running steroids as you have already done....wasn't effective...the reason being you had not established a proper foundation FIRST

Last edited:
im glad you have listened to videos and paid attention to understand how important diet is but on the same hand, you are not grasping the concept... steroids dont get you to be an underwear model or get you "ripped" YOU get YOU ripped... you can take everything under the sun but with the goals you have, the amount of discipline, consistency and most importantly, sacrifice, are required to the highest extent... also, how on earth could you not remember the cycle length of one of your cycles bro? thats pretty bad in terms of showing you even being responsible to use steroids safely... you can use whatever you want but you need to understand what it takes to get there and you dont seem to understand that concept yet

Top Bottom