domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primo tabs

Primo tabs

Guys I'm looking for primo tabs. If anybody knows where I could get them please pm me. They are very hard to come by and I need them for my princess since she is not a big fan of pinning. I'll work on her on that end but if I could get tabs it would be much easier. As a matter of fact I would prefer them for my finishing part of my prep but if anything I'll stick with var or injectable option. Thanks guys.

From the International House of Pain

That's a complete waste of $. They aren't bioavailable at all

Maybe a low dose of var for your girl or injectable primo

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    Guys I'm looking for primo tabs. If anybody knows where I could get them please pm me. They are very hard to come by and I need them for my princess since she is not a big fan of pinning. I'll work on her on that end but if I could get tabs it would be much easier. As a matter of fact I would prefer them for my finishing part of my prep but if anything I'll stick with var or injectable option. Thanks guys.

brother those are expensive and you could put them in a baby's bottle.

Only place I've seen them is roids24

Quote Originally Posted by Trenrage View Post
    Maybe a low dose of var for your girl or injectable primo
    She already is on 10 mg of var and made phenomenal progress. I got plenty of primo inject for her but she prefers on to pin if possible. If it was me I wouldn't mind for her if I can make it happen I will. I know it's expensive

bro, PLEASE don't waste your money... thats about as poor of a decision as you could make... just save your money on that one

Id go with a high dose of proviron I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    bro, PLEASE don't waste your money... thats about as poor of a decision as you could make... just save your money on that one
    Ok more info please. Tell me why?? I guess I don't know something then. Did very extensive research on it. But I will take personal experience over that any day. So I'm all ears

She already is on 10 mg of var and made phenomenal progress. I got plenty of primo inject for her but she prefers on to pin if possible. If it was me I wouldn't mind for her if I can make it happen I will. I know it's expensive
    If you want to progress from the anavar you could try 2-5mg winstrol.The reason primo tabs are rare is called supply and demand. No one wants them so no one carries them.