domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally took a drink of Nolvadex in half sleep state

Accidentally took a drink of Nolvadex in half sleep state

Got a weird little story to tell you guys...
    I always leave a some water on my dresser before I go to sleep at night so that I have water nearby in case I wake up thirsty.
    Well this morning I woke up with a really weird taste in my mouth, and I had no idea why.
    That is, until I noticed my nolvadex bottle (which also sat on my dresser) was moved and my water next to it was empty.
    I think what happened is that I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink (which i do quite often) and grabbed the nolva bottle instead. Half asleep, I didn't realize what I was doing...
    My tongue still has a weird tingly slightly numb feeling 3 hours after waking
    Last edited by Supercharged; 07-16-2016 at 05:47 PM.

before you check out, I'll give ya $5 for your watch......

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged View Post
    Got a weird little story to tell you guys...
    I always leave a some water on my dresser before I go to sleep at night so that I have water nearby in case I wake up thirsty.
    Well this morning I woke up with a really weird taste in my mouth, and I had no idea why.
    That is, until I noticed my nolvadex bottle (which also sat on my dresser) was moved and my water next to it was empty.
    I think what happened is that I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink (which i do quite often) and grabbed the nolva bottle instead. Half asleep, I didn't realize what I was doing...
    My tongue still has a weird tingly slightly numb feeling 3 hours after waking
    oops
    Damn man. How much was in the bottle? It sounds like you got a hefty dose, which could cause other issues

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Damn man. How much was in the bottle? It sounds like you got a hefty dose, which could cause other issues
    The Bottle was like 25% full and I would say its probably 20% full now
    I think I got like 3 or 4 mL's and it was at 20mg/ml

Are you on cycle or in pct?

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Ask me how to get 5% off your order!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Are you on cycle or in pct?

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Ask me how to get 5% off your order!
    I'm actually not in either. I've been completely off all anabaloics for a while now

I only had the nolvadex laying out because I was cleaning out the drawers in my dresser and I sat it on top of the dresser

Banned
    You will probably be fine.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged View Post
    The Bottle was like 25% full and I would say its probably 20% full now
    I think I got like 3 or 4 mL's and it was at 20mg/ml
    In that case it's probably not a big deal at all. It's just odd that you could make that kind of mistake, but I know weird things happen when you're half asleep

you will be fine, but in all honesty, this is kinda funny lol

You'll be good lol. And thanks for the laugh. I couldn't imagine how that even looked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk