esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post CT and 9th Wonder

Post CT and 9th Wonder

Alright Isarms... Iím going to be logging Dylanís new Post CT test booster and really looking forward to speaking to my experience over the next four weeks.

Iím glad Dylan decided to start his own line cause I know he always puts his best foot forward with everything he does.... especially when his name is on the bottle.

I told him today, I was skeptical to see any results the first day... but I got to say, I was totally taken back. I hit the gym later in the evening and had a solid boosts of energy, but the sense of well being was the most prominent.

I hit the elliptical for 45 min and went straight to legs after that. ďSavageĒ is all I can say for right now. I feel itís worth mentioning that I had a nice boosts in strength but nothing too crazy at this point.

Itís still to early to make big claims, but Iím liking what Iíve seen so far.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to test out your new line brotha. Like I said in my text earlier bro... Iím trying to beat the brakes off my wife so I want to see that enhanced libido pimpin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom!

NICE BROTHER... cant wait to see your results and how you like it!!

In to follow brother! Excited to hear how Post CT treats you!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    NICE BROTHER... cant wait to see your results and how you like it!!
    Me as well... just took my second dose. Looking forward to how the day/Training pans out.

Will be following and excited to see your response to post CT. Your post are funny as hell to me!

My Stats-

6ft. 212lbs @ 10-11% bf 36yrs

Training-

I change this often just due to time constraints. Iíve been doing 45 min elliptical training and then doing a full body training routine.

I train at about 70-80% if my max 6 Days a week

Odd Days
    4 x 10 Squats
    4 x 10 Dumbbell Press
    4 x 10 Leg Curls
    3 x Dips till Failure

Even Days
    4 x 10 Leg Press
    4 x 10 Military Press
    4 x 10 Pendlay Row
    4 x 10 Lats (alternate lifts)

Not doing to much resting in between reps. I also alternate lifts, so for example instead of leg curls, Iíll do leg extensions... instead of dumbbell Press Iíll do hammer strength etc.

I just try to change everything I can, day to day. Sometimes I canít finish lifts, but Iím just looking to cut for the most part and maintaining muscle mass has never been a problem for me.

Iím pretty active with a resting energy burn of a little over 2,000 calories, and an active calorie burn of roughly 1,500 calories.

I stand a little over 18 hours a day and between chasing my kids around and walking here and there, itís a little under 8 miles a day.

I easily get over 15,000 steps daily. Iíd say the area I need to improve the most is getting more sleep. I estimate I get about 5-6 hours of sleep daily... which needs massive improvement.

thanks for the great update brother!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thanks for the great update brother!
    Definitely feeling the boost In libido too. Great work with this product bro. Makes N2BM look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    Definitely feeling the boost In libido too. Great work with this product bro. Makes N2BM look silly.

that was part of the goal LOL... thats what i like to hear!