PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Possible switch to Test gel instead of injection

Possible switch to Test gel instead of injection

So Iv been having this issue with my blood getting to thick and needing to drain some once a months and that only helps for two weeks and I start having symptoms of thick blood again. I am only injecting. 125mg of Test once a week. I take a lot of detoxifying supplements and it doesnít seem to help. Thinking about switching tontest gel or creams to see if t makes any difference what do you think?

What does your doctor say?

I don't think the method of action for test gel is any different, just the method of absorption. Dosages being the same, I would anticipate the same issues. I would definitely consult with your doctor on this though.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    What does your doctor say?
    He said for some reason I seem to be producing more red blood cells then I need. So Iíll be at 16.9 hemo Iíll donate blood and then Iíll only be at 15.3 so donating blood doesnít seem to be getting me down more then a point. Before I started using test my hemo level was at 13-14.3 I think I may need to Donate blood sooner then once a month and get my levels down to the 14.00s. I just brought this to his attention two weeks ago he wants me to donate blood and take aspirin to possibly get the blood back to itís normal levels but we really juts strayed teyignmto figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I don't think the method of action for test gel is any different, just the method of absorption. Dosages being the same, I would anticipate the same issues. I would definitely consult with your doctor on this though.
    Right I mean I know itís just a differnt way of absorbtio Iím just hoping for a solution lol

All steroids including test raise RBC, and for some people this response is more extreme than for others. Outside of continuing donations, I know there are prescribed drugs sometimes given to combat this, but I honestly don't know much about them including what other side effects they add to the mix. I hope you are able to find a solution that works well for you though.

this is definitely a question for your doctor, not anyone online etc...

I would imagine youíll still have the same issue. Some guys just make RBCís like crazy. Iíve only had to donate once in the last 8-9 months

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGainz View Post
    I would imagine youíll still have the same issue. Some guys just make RBCís like crazy. Iíve only had to donate once in the last 8-9 months
    Ya it appears I am one of those guys I hate it might have to give up Test all together