napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin gage question/ dose question

AsapSlim

Question 1- I have 25g 1-1/2 for glutes and also 25g 1 for delts? is that ok?

Question 2- Should i pin 300-350mg test cyp a week or should i pin 500mg test a week?

Question 3- i know cyp is a long ester, so should i pin once a week or twice? i know about the normalizing of blood levels and all that but is pinning twice necessary

Those should be fine. It's a little long for my liking in the delts. But my delts are small as hell.
First cycle? Go for 350mg as a start. And I'd break it into two pins.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Those should be fine. It's a little long for my liking in the delts. But my delts are small as hell.
First cycle? Go for 350mg as a start. And I'd break it into two pins.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Ok cool, i was going to go with the slin pin 27g 1/2 for delts but im afraid i wont get into the muscle and end up with a lump. Thanks bro!

You're gonna get varied answers, but here's my take:

Question 1- I have 25g 1-1/2 for glutes and also 25g 1 for delts? is that ok? Glutes yes, depending on how thick your delts are 1" might be excessive. 5/8 should do most ppl well.

Question 2- Should i pin 300-350mg test cyp a week or should i pin 500mg test a week? Asking me this is like asking an asshole not to shit... 500.

Question 3- i know cyp is a long ester, so should i pin once a week or twice? i know about the normalizing of blood levels and all that but is pinning twice necessary? Not really, but why wouldn't you want to keep blood concentration levels at their peak. I can literally tell when I need to pin test just by feel... gift and a curse. Good to know, bad to be so dependent.

I'd stay with 25g 1 for every where. 1.5 in is a tad long. And as far as dosing, just stick with 500mg 2x a week because you'll only be getting about 175mg of cyp each cc shot. So you'll be at 350mg anyway.

#TeamDreamCrusher

You're gonna get varied answers, but here's my take:

Question 1- I have 25g 1-1/2 for glutes and also 25g 1 for delts? is that ok? Glutes yes, depending on how thick your delts are 1" might be excessive. 5/8 should do most ppl well.

Question 2- Should i pin 300-350mg test cyp a week or should i pin 500mg test a week? Asking me this is like asking an asshole not to shit... 500.

Question 3- i know cyp is a long ester, so should i pin once a week or twice? i know about the normalizing of blood levels and all that but is pinning twice necessary? Not really, but why wouldn't you want to keep blood concentration levels at their peak. I can literally tell when I need to pin test just by feel... gift and a curse. Good to know, bad to be so dependent.

haha asking a asshole not to shit! Im going to see if i can get my hands on the 5/8. Lets say i use the 1 on delts, what can i expect?

I'd stay with 25g 1 for every where. 1.5 in is a tad long. And as far as dosing, just stick with 500mg 2x a week because you'll only be getting about 175mg of cyp each cc shot. So you'll be at 350mg anyway.

#TeamDreamCrusher

twice a week, so monday and thursday? correct

You can use the 25g 1" pretty much anywhere. If you're doing delts with the 1" just stick it in about halfway. I bought a bunch of ½" pins just for delts and I stick that fucker in all the way to the hilt.

Definitely pin twice a week. It feels a lot better. I usually pin Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings so they are exactly 3½ days apart. Whatever works best for your schedule. It also cuts down on the amount of oil you have to inject all at once.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You can use the 25g 1" pretty much anywhere. If you're doing delts with the 1" just stick it in about halfway. I bought a bunch of ½" pins just for delts and I stick that fucker in all the way to the hilt.

Definitely pin twice a week. It feels a lot better. I usually pin Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings so they are exactly 3½ days apart. Whatever works best for your schedule. It also cuts down on the amount of oil you have to inject all at once.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

what about the 1 1/2 for glutes? Half way too

I use 25gx1.5" for glutes and I use 25gx1" for delts. I bury them. No issues. As said, its going to vary. 25gx1" for glutes at minimum and 25gx5/8" for delts will take care of most.

i ordered from cheap pinz last night, i contacted them and told them to exchange the 25g 1 1/2 for 25g 5/8 (delts) and i will use the 25g 1 for glutes. Also i will pin tuesday night and saturday morning 250mg. Thanks bros!

i ordered from cheap pinz last night, i contacted them and told them to exchange the 25g 1 1/2 for 25g 5/8 (delts) and i will use the 25g 1 for glutes. Also i will pin tuesday night and saturday morning 250mg. Thanks bros!
Sounds like your set. You should be good to go bud.

Top Bottom