napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Questions

OldNewbie

Yesterday was my last injection of my first cycle...a basic test cycle. I will be starting my PCT two weeks from yesterday. My PCT will look like this:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

My questions are: Do I take 'zero' compounds during this two week period? Are the PCT compounds taken at the same time? Are the dosages taken all at once or broken up throughout the day? Thjank you.

you can use gw if you want in the 2 week clearance period and you are still taking aromasin... it literally does not matter the time of day you take clomid, nolva or aromasin... mk and gw can be taken all at once first thing in the morning... .

Yesterday was my last injection of my first cycle...a basic test cycle. I will be starting my PCT two weeks from yesterday. My PCT will look like this:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

My questions are: Do I take 'zero' compounds during this two week period? Are the PCT compounds taken at the same time? Are the dosages taken all at once or broken up throughout the day? Thjank you.

You can start the GW if you choose to and Keep taking the Aromasin like you did on cycle while esters clear. The Clomid, Nolva, and MK needs to start two weeks after last injection

Top Bottom