domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about new primeval labs prohormones

Question Opinion about new primeval labs prohormones

Hey guys i just wanted to ask for your opinions regarding the new prohormones released by primeval labs
    they says its not methylated or toxic in any way it just requires a pct due to shutdown
    Their 1 Andro and 4 Andro and Norandro(Deca precursor) seem really interesting so i would like your two cents please
    Cheers

That Shit is straight garbage bro...don't waste Ur money

No thanks I could get better gainz off sour patch kids and not be worried. Plus I love sour patch kids!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Why not just buy real prohormones from back in the day?.... Why not just use steroids?
    New things are scary...

Well tbh i dont want to use steroids i dont feel like im ready for it and in the country that im in right now it is verrrrry risky and i cant take sarms either and those prohormones seem good im hearing good reviews from those who tried it

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
    Hey guys i just wanted to ask for your opinions regarding the new prohormones released by primeval labs
    they says its not methylated or toxic in any way it just requires a pct due to shutdown
    Their 1 Andro and 4 Andro and Norandro(Deca precursor) seem really interesting so i would like your two cents please
    Cheers
    Big waste of money bro. Don't expect anything good from them. Any andro product worth a damn was banned back in the early 2000s

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

im not understanding why you cant take sarms but you can take this shit? it just doesn't make sense? is it price or what help me understand that

Just go with the old school stuff. yu can get them off ebay. Some companies like mr. supps also still carry a good prohormone stock. Not ideal seeing they are still PH's but its something thats at least been around a while. I would wait on whatever clever new thing prime evil came up with. At least till its had a few good years of other dummies taking it.

if the country you are in is risky how the fuck you gonna get ph's in versus sarms lol

Before I found this place I tried Primevel Labs "Tri-Sarms".It gave me good pumps,vascularity & a little mass.What it also gave me was painful lumps under my nipples & I felt like total shit after I came off them.I'd stay away from anything from that company.It's just not worth it.