napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid Question

sronerst

Hey Dylan,

I wanted to let you know that I find your videos on YouTube extremely helpful, and I have some questions for you relating to Prohormones.

So I'm a military vet, served 3 years in the Army, and found out a few months ago my T levels are low, but its not critical. Still, there were some effects of this which I noticed (Im 35 years old), and I tried to get the VA Hospital to get me on TRT. Long story short they were dicking me around, which led me to investigate Prohormones, specifically, 1Andro, 4Andro, and Epiandro. There is even a product on the market by Primeval Labs, called TriAndro with all three, and I was also looking at Olympus Labs Andros as well.

Based on all the research I've done, I plan on doing 8 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, and then do 8 weeks not taking anything. I figured this would be a safe bet since I'm new at this. Overall, my dosages for 1Andro and 4Andro will be 130mg respectively, and moving on during my second cycle I will up the dosage to 220mg respectively, with 500mg of EpiAndro.

So here is my Clomid question. I found it in pill form, both in 25mg and 50mg tablets, and figure I need to take Clomid for 4 weeks with my PCT. Is this correct? The plan is, during weeks 1 and 2, to take 50mg daily, and in weeks 3 and 4, to take 25mg of Clomid.

Given that I am taking Andros that are not Methylated, but may shut me down, am I on the right track here? And here is where I am planning on buying my Clomid. What do you think? alldaychemist.com/fertomid.html#customer-reviews

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

this is the biggest waste of time and money you could possibly go with... not to mention that adc is HORRIBLE and has had so many problems with their products... andros are the laughing stock of the steroid world... you would also never run an oral without test but i would never let you waste your time and money... just for the future, when you actually run a proper cycle, im going to teach you how to run pct... also, have you considered sarms???

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

here is your pct help...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

You don't want to mess with any of those Andro prohormones bro. Sarms would be a much better option for you. Tell me your specific goals and I can help you set something up

Top Bottom