napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP and Deca quick ?

Wedgester

Hello first post. I’m 48 and have been competing since 40. I started training at 14yo. My first cycle was at 40 when I started TRT.
I’ve done Physique competitions and want to step up to Classic Physique. I’m 5/11 and hit the stage at 185 at 4% usually BF.
Need to get up to 195 to 200 stage weight for classic physique. I know that’s a big increase. Right now I’m 212 11% Bf calipered. So my question is because I’m trying to put on muscle....I’m starting a cycle Test 300mg and thinking of Deca 200mg and NPP at 300mg.

NPP only to help keep the water weight off from to much Deca.
I have a script so it’s 100% pure Deca.
I don’t want to get surprised when I start cutting. Any thoughts on this. Have studied we’re NPP hold less water and I’m very carb sensitive. I hold water easily. My eating plan is good. Def not cheating.
I’m not into huge cycles just not for me as I’ve done a few in the past and never really noticed a big difference. Ive Run Tren A at 300 and 600 no difference when I finally cut up. Thanks for any help.

bro ... deca and npp are the same thing just different ester .... deca=Nandrolone decanoate , NPP=Nandrolone Phenylpropionate , how can it keep the water off ?

ummm... npp and deca are the exact same thing... so the fact you dont know what is quite concerning... npp is just the short ester...

Dylan have the utmost respect for you Sir. I know they are the same thing just different ester. I thought the Ester made the difference. I was wrong. I thought this was the same reason why most of us run Test prop before a show over Test Cyp or Test Enth because less water. I’ve always been told this by a few coaches. Thought the diff ester is whst made the diff. Thank you I learned something more today.

Last edited:
I understand the propionate ester is faster absorbing then say a cypionate or Enthanate
Thanks again

Dylan have the utmost respect for you Sir. I know they are the same thing just different ester. I thought the Ester made the difference. I was wrong. I thought this was the same reason why most of us run Test prop before a show over Test Cyp or Test Enth because less water. I’ve always been told this by a few coaches. Thought the diff ester is whst made the diff. Thank you I learned something more today.
The water retention varies person to person. My buddy runs 750mg of Test E right up until the show and he is bone dry. Diet and how your body handles estrogen plays a big role also.

test prop generally would have a lower rate of estrogen conversion in some, yes... deca nor npp should be holding water though... that would occur from running test too high with them and not controlling estrogen.. you also need to control prolactin but the whole npp and deca things is not like test prop to other forms of test... test converts to estrogen much much more than deca, which is only slight...

Ok got it thank you
Yes I have Caber,Armosin and Arimidex in hand. I do blood draws monthly because at 48 my estrogen can get high. I need to watch it. Seems the older I get the more sensitive I become to it.
Dylan Test at 200 or 300 mg per week
What do you like when running Deca at 300. Thanks again

Ok got it thank you
Yes I have Caber,Armosin and Arimidex in hand. I do blood draws monthly because at 48 my estrogen can get high. I need to watch it. Seems the older I get the more sensitive I become to it.
Dylan Test at 200 or 300 mg per week
What do you like when running Deca at 300. Thanks again

Either is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom