napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No LGD mystery.

oldpete

About 2 weeks ago I accidentally dropped and smashed a bottle of LGD. Not wanting to pick the glass out of my tongue, I cleaned the mess and dropped it in the trash. As I was in the last 3 weeks of my 12 week SARMS run ( a regime that Dylan recommended) I decided to just continue with GW501516, MK2866 and MK677 for that 3 weeks. Postage for SARMSX to Australia usually takes about a week or more so it seemed pointless at this stage to order more LGD.
To my surprise my visible appearance gains have just "popped out" during this 3 weeks. I'm looking better (imho) than I did when I was in my twenties - and without the LGD.
I've been using SARMS for almost 12 months and have followed Dylan's recommendations closely and to the letter and have made some good progress.
Maybe someone more learned than I can give me an explanation for what appear to be incredible (for me) gains in this last 3 weeks without adding LGD to the mix?
I'm taking a short break before I order my next lot of SARMS and I'm thinking I may not bother with the LGD - any thoughts?

Hey oldpete, Thanks for sharing have been tossing up LGD and MK 677 or MK2866 and Mk677 for my first sarms cycle ( I only want to run a duo so if sides i can pinpoint) I am also an Aussie and postage was a concern so thanks again for sharing. Sorry no answer from me on your LGD mystery.

About 2 weeks ago I accidentally dropped and smashed a bottle of LGD. Not wanting to pick the glass out of my tongue, I cleaned the mess and dropped it in the trash. As I was in the last 3 weeks of my 12 week SARMS run ( a regime that Dylan recommended) I decided to just continue with GW501516, MK2866 and MK677 for that 3 weeks. Postage for SARMSX to Australia usually takes about a week or more so it seemed pointless at this stage to order more LGD.
To my surprise my visible appearance gains have just "popped out" during this 3 weeks. I'm looking better (imho) than I did when I was in my twenties - and without the LGD.
I've been using SARMS for almost 12 months and have followed Dylan's recommendations closely and to the letter and have made some good progress.
Maybe someone more learned than I can give me an explanation for what appear to be incredible (for me) gains in this last 3 weeks without adding LGD to the mix?
I'm taking a short break before I order my next lot of SARMS and I'm thinking I may not bother with the LGD - any thoughts?

Has your weight changed any since dropping the LGD? It's entirely possible that you hardened up a bit and dropped a little water which makes you look even better.

honestly, you likely dropped water you may have been holding with 677... 677 will cause this and eventually come off and that likely is what it is and nothing to do with lgd... keep in mind though that lgd is the sarm used for more size but it is still very clean...

Top Bottom