napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle

MissBizz

As most of you are aware I let the cat out of the bag in my sarms log that I was planning on taking the plunge. I just want to make sure I have my stack laid out correctly as I will begin in a month.
The only piece I am questioning is the primo. Do I go 12 or 14 weeks? Please note to all I have been on here for some time, have ran 2 sarms stacks..will have help from bigb and am going for this.

1-12 primo 50mg 1x week
1-12 20mg gw dosed 1x day 30 min before workout
1-12 sr9009 30mg total with 6 doses every 2-3 hours
Weeks 6-12 10mg anavar ed
Weeks 6-12 cycle assist

If the primo should be ran 14 weeks then I can readjust the var and cycle assist.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Haha, I knew you would cross over eventually! You have an excellent plan, and I think it will treat you nice. I like the doses on everything. The only thing I would change is the length. Ideally you want to run primo actually 16 weeks if possible. It's slow acting but gets better and better the longer you run it.

I'm curious how this will go for you, and I'll be watching!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Haha, I knew you would cross over eventually! You have an excellent plan, and I think it will treat you nice. I like the doses on everything. The only thing I would change is the length. Ideally you want to run primo actually 16 weeks if possible. It's slow acting but gets better and better the longer you run it.

I'm curious how this will go for you, and I'll be watching!

Haha yes I have finally committed to the plunge...it was only a matter of time lol I knew primo had to be run longer but I was just unsure on the correct length. Thanks for the help I will readjust to 16 weeks and adjust the anavar and cycle assist accordingly. I appreciate the help and I will get a log going when I begin!

Haha yes I have finally committed to the plunge...it was only a matter of time lol I knew primo had to be run longer but I was just unsure on the correct length. Thanks for the help I will readjust to 16 weeks and adjust the anavar and cycle assist accordingly. I appreciate the help and I will get a log going when I begin!

Sounds good! Looking forward to it

Top Bottom