napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle

josogast

Dylan,

Huge fan and treasure your knowledge. I'm getting ready to start my next cycle. My body has always reacted well to test e and DECA durabolin...my question is I want need info on kick starting with prop 100 1-4 before the test e 500 per week kicks in. I will be using DECA at 400 per week. Can I kick start with prop? I also want to finish my last six weeks with oral winstrol. I have never used it and want to know if I should go 25mg or 50? I'm 46...in good condition and have ran a few cycles with success. Thank you

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Dylan,

Huge fan and treasure your knowledge. I'm getting ready to start my next cycle. My body has always reacted well to test e and DECA durabolin...my question is I want need info on kick starting with prop 100 1-4 before the test e 500 per week kicks in. I will be using DECA at 400 per week. Can I kick start with prop? I also want to finish my last six weeks with oral winstrol. I have never used it and want to know if I should go 25mg or 50? I'm 46...in good condition and have ran a few cycles with success. Thank you

Can you give us more info? What is your full stats? Goals? Cycle experience?

Kick-start = Broscience

In for stats
I've been saying this for ever you desensitized as you go and nystatin build why kick start at all let the esters build as you gain the when your at a platuea the last 6 weeks then add the oral and gain some more why hit it with everything at the start then come back down the rest of the cycle makes no sense gradual increase is much more logical

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I've been saying this for ever you desensitized as you go and nystatin build why kick start at all let the esters build as you gain the when your at a platuea the last 6 weeks then add the oral and gain some more why hit it with everything at the start then come back down the rest of the cycle makes no sense gradual increase is much more logical

I couldn't agree more. I wholeheartedly agree, and for all the reasons stated is why I think the best time to add an oral is at the end of a cycle. "Kickstarting" a cycle can actually just hurt your gains overall for the cycle by shooting up myostatin levels prematurely

The "kick start" is 8 months of diet and training. Then run a 12-16 week cycle. Too many guys trying to compensate.

Top Bottom