domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Newbie Pinning Details

  1. #1

    Newbie Pinning Details

    I just started my first cycle last week and I'm hoping by posting this I may help some people who are nervous about pinning and can learn some lessons from myself. I've pinned 4x so far....here's how it went with some perspective.

    Day 1: Woke up for the gym at 4AM...I knew it was time to pin. My wife is a nurse so she helped me draw my dosage the night before. One thing I learned from her is that you should use alcohol swabs on your aas bottle before drawing....this is prolly obvious to those who've done this for awhile but not to me. It was nerve wracking to say the least....it took me about 30 minutes to finally pin myself. I ended up hitting left delt....I stuck it and thought....that's it!? It really wasn't a big deal...didn't hurt. I began to inject and it all went in....pulled out needle...blood sprayed...hit a vein. My dumbass was so nervous I forgot to aspirate. Lesson learned but nerves were alleviated.

    Day 2: Same as day 1...woke up for gym...hit right glute. Some of the nerves were gone but you get nervous about hitting sciatic nerve...made sure I stayed in upper outer quadrant of glute...easy peezy. No issues...went in smooth. Pulled out needle too fast....blood. Oops, lesson learned.

    Day 3: Done on a day off so I did right delt. Drew myself this time and stuck in easily. Focused on slowing down pulling out needle after all was injected...no problems.

    Day 4: Done on a day off so I did left glute. Drew myself and stuck. Glutes much easier than delts IMO....was still a little nervous about sciatic but stayed in upper/outer quadrant...pulled out needle nice and slow. No problems again.

    This site was really helpful as I was getting ready to start: http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

    It doesn't take very long to get comfortable sticking yourself. You do need to be careful where you stick....I learned that lesson on my first day.

    That's it....hope this may help someone who is getting ready to start and you can learn from my mistakes.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by medeiros13 View Post
    I just started my first cycle last week and I'm hoping by posting this I may help some people who are nervous about pinning and can learn some lessons from myself. I've pinned 4x so far....here's how it went with some perspective.

    Day 1: Woke up for the gym at 4AM...I knew it was time to pin. My wife is a nurse so she helped me draw my dosage the night before. One thing I learned from her is that you should use alcohol swabs on your aas bottle before drawing....this is prolly obvious to those who've done this for awhile but not to me. It was nerve wracking to say the least....it took me about 30 minutes to finally pin myself. I ended up hitting left delt....I stuck it and thought....that's it!? It really wasn't a big deal...didn't hurt. I began to inject and it all went in....pulled out needle...blood sprayed...hit a vein. My dumbass was so nervous I forgot to aspirate. Lesson learned but nerves were alleviated.

    Day 2: Same as day 1...woke up for gym...hit right glute. Some of the nerves were gone but you get nervous about hitting sciatic nerve...made sure I stayed in upper outer quadrant of glute...easy peezy. No issues...went in smooth. Pulled out needle too fast....blood. Oops, lesson learned.

    Day 3: Done on a day off so I did right delt. Drew myself this time and stuck in easily. Focused on slowing down pulling out needle after all was injected...no problems.

    Day 4: Done on a day off so I did left glute. Drew myself and stuck. Glutes much easier than delts IMO....was still a little nervous about sciatic but stayed in upper/outer quadrant...pulled out needle nice and slow. No problems again.

    This site was really helpful as I was getting ready to start: http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

    It doesn't take very long to get comfortable sticking yourself. You do need to be careful where you stick....I learned that lesson on my first day.

    That's it....hope this may help someone who is getting ready to start and you can learn from my mistakes.

    thanks for posting this with your experiences and also helping others with the site given... its very beneficial to keep notes as you have to remember and show others as well... well done brother...

  3. #3
    I may be wrong but maybe you shouldn't draw a day or night before pinning. I would think it's more sanitary to draw before pinning

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    sounds like you're getting the hang of it OP. Keep everything clean and take your time

  5. #5
    Plenty of YouTube videos... find the one with a M.D. in Mobile, AL (or close to that location).. he shows you how to inject in outer thigh. It's much easier for me than glutes.

    Capitalist

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalist View Post
    Plenty of YouTube videos... find the one with a M.D. in Mobile, AL (or close to that location).. he shows you how to inject in outer thigh. It's much easier for me than glutes.

    Capitalist
    Ventrogluteal? Some guy on another forum posted awesome video of finding it

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Here's the other one that's good:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNbqKfuLTs

    That's it!!

    Capitalist

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    nunya biz
    Posts
    250
    I use pinky to thumb measurement technique. Pinky at top of crack n thumb lands on v.glute injection site

    Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stets View Post
    I may be wrong but maybe you shouldn't draw a day or night before pinning. I would think it's more sanitary to draw before pinning

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    I preload syringes for up to ten days when doing ED shots. Even big pins get a barrel or two preloaded. I've never had a problem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •