domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to Sarms useage

New to Sarms useage

Hello. I am 45 yo 6 foot tall and weigh 205. My BF is around 13%. I am wanting to run a sarms recomp cycle. I am on TRT also. I was thinking of running Ostarine and Cardarine. I'm just not sure of the dosage and what the PCT should be. This will be my very first cycle of anything so I'm just trying to get some answers together and not rush in blindly. If you have any suggestions I'd be very willing to listen. Thanks for the help.

So toooooooons of vids and article from Dylan available just goodle them.

If you want to run osta and cardarine those are good choices.

Cardarine is 20mg/day dosed once a day
    Osta is 25mg/day dosed once a day. You can increase after a couple of week to 50mg if you want to run more but no reason to ever exceeed 50mg/day.

Also make sure to get good sarms use sarms.forsale here

Yeah we have tons of articles here on sarms and how to use etc, also I agree with Awm always use sarms.forsale

Because you are on TRT you will not need a pct with Sarms.
    In the future if you wonder. You would want to take at least 4 weeks off between cycles of Sarms.

Sounds good. Thanks for all the info and help fellas. Sorry for the questions. Just wanted to get the right info and not make any mistakes. Thanks again.

you are going to want to go with the triple stack... its the perfect stack to start with ... you dont need any pct on trt brother... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Excellent stack!
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Yup can never go wrong with a stack that Dylan puts together, pay attention and you will learn alot from him and others here, also with sarms.forsale you can never go wrong they kick major ass 😎💪

Thanks for the advice Dylan. I appreciate the feedback. Was a little weary of the S-4 because of the sight side effects. But I read some other users that said by splitting the dosage like you recommend that they didn't have any problems. Thanks for all of the help.