napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Doctor And New TRT recommended protocol

Karl Michaels

Good morning. I recently start with a new Doctor because I felt like this last doctor wasn't really paying attention to my blood work and was prescribing anything (without my insurance) I asked.

My original T level: 420
After 3 weeks of treatment: 638

Estradiol: 36
Now: 18

Age 32
Height 6'2
Weight was 312 now 302

Former doctor had me taking HCG every other day and Anastrozole but I discontinued the HCG after 3 weeks because of your YouTube videos.

New Doctor recommends that I take TRT every other week whereby former has me on weekly injections. What do you think?

My doc had me on bi-weekly injections as well, but I have since changed to weekly injections....feel better and bloods are more stable.

What is your biweekly dosage? Do you self inject or do you have to go in every other week so doctor can inject you?

Well I would be just starting this week with by weekly but it would be at 200ml. I do inject myself

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's common for doctors to do every other week injections that put you on a hormonal roller coaster. Weekly injections are far more ideal

What do you guys think about the HCG dosages? The amount would last for few months. My dosage is 250 every other day

Last edited:
Cant help you on HCG, i dont take it. From what i understand, its primarily for cosmetic reasons to keep the balls from shrinking.

You don't take hcg while on trt, its used to jumpstart test production towards the end of a cycle

That was my understanding as well, however i do know of some doctors who implement it as part of their TRT protocol. My buddies doctor has him on it alongside his TRT and he always looks bloated up like a fish. Probably a coincidence.

sorry..but you are 32 yrs old and obese...your natural test level is 420ng/dL (which is in normal range)
Lose weight..do cardio..your natural test production will rise

YOU DON'T NEED TRT

Recheck your serum testosterone level when you are under 16% BF

sorry..but you are 32 yrs old and obese...your natural test level is 420ng/dL (which is in normal range)
Lose weight..do cardio..your natural test production will rise

YOU DON'T NEED TRT

Recheck your serum testosterone level when you are under 16% BF

Thank you for your honesty. Got to this point because of lack of honesty with myself. The TRT helped me with depression a lot. I will continue to test my levels as the weight comes down.

Top Bottom