napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

napsqear.net scam?

fabukos

Hey dylan sorry to bother you but, I was just wanting to know if you knew if napsqear.net is a good place to get gear from,
I usually just buy pro hormones online or get bottles from friends but there not always realiable and won't reveal me there source so I just wanna go
my own route. I would greatly appreciate any help thanks.

Do some research my friend. You have plenty of solid sources here. I doubt Dylan will even comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do with discussing sources.. the minute i make a recommendation and the slightest thing goes wrong, guess who gets blamed?? so you can see why that is not anything i want my name involved in whatsoever... there is a source section here where you can ask and get help…

Not generally a good first impression to make your first post to the forum asking about sources. How about introducing and establishing yourself. Otherwise don't expect any help when nobody knows you

Hi

Not generally a good first impression to make your first post to the forum asking about sources. How about introducing and establishing yourself. Otherwise don't expect any help when nobody knows you

I've been lifting for 8 years, first 5 years I just used supplements like protein powders and creatine and preworkout. The last 3 years I started cycling prohormones and sarms and done a few bottles of gear that I bought off a friend from a company called biotech it was just deca and a test. I kept asking around and I kept getting try napsgear some people said it's legit and others kept saying it's bunk so I don't know if to try it out or not.

My age is 29 and I'm 5'10 and weigh 180
My goals are mainly get harder denser muscles and stay fairly lean around this weight, I get pretty good results off the prohormones, I can definitely see a lot more vascularity, get leaner and see the drying out effect as well as get bigger pumps, and of course my strength goes up as well

I'm happy with the results of the prohormones and after seeing those results I definitely want to see what I could achieve by taking it up a notch with some gear. I was just thinking starting off with some low dose test and maybe masteron or deca

And I'm not to happy about admitting that I did dabble in some trenbolone acetate but it was just a 4 week cycle and I never got tren cough so I don't know if it might have been bunk

It sounds to me like you need to hang around his board and get a lot more research done before you consider running anything. Your knowledge is lacking big time

Wish they still sold that over tha counter here in tha u.s. , theres people that stocked up but they charge triple tha price for it.

I don't know just because they were easy to get and they worked, I took an 8 week cycle and I could see results not only me but other guys would come up to me and ask me like bro what gear are you on. I thaught it was funny cuz I wasn't really pining I was just takin prohormones

Top Bottom