napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my cycle

addlopez

Hey man this is Edgar .
I have a cuestión for you, I started with my cycle about 2 weeks ago and I just want to make sure with you that I'm doing right, I'm taking trenbolone and test , how many cc of trenbolone and how much cc of test should I take and how often should I do it ?

The person who gave it to me told me 1 cc each every days until my cycle ends.

Why did you not ask these questions 3 weeks ago?

You measure your steroids in MG not CC.

In all likelihood the best advice anyone is going to give you is to stop this nonsense right now.

Please post your full stats.

why would you start running a cycle, any cycle but especially TREN when you dont have a fucking clue what you are doing??? have you ever ran a cycle before??

already stop doing that cycle the guy who gave it to me he did not give me the correct information, I recognize that it was my fault to start this cycle without information. and I have never run a cycle before.

already stop doing that cycle the guy who gave it to me he did not give me the correct information, I recognize that it was my fault to start this cycle without information. and I have never run a cycle before.

That's a good thing you stopped, because you have a lot to learn before running a cycle. Also Tren is the most harsh steroid of all, only for advanced users. It can wreck your health and have really bad side effects. Why don't you start off by giving us your full stats, goals, and experience?

Top Bottom