napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Minoxidil/Rogaine..

trank406

Any of you guys use Minoxidil/Rogaine? I'm 29.. will be 30 on the 1st of July and by no means am I balding and I don't think male pattern baldness runs in the family. My father has fine hair but at 60 years old he practically has all his hair aside from when he slicks it back you can kind of see his scalp in the back.. and that's how my hair is. When it's spiked you can't really tell that I have thin hair.. but I can! And I have a callick in the back that makes it seem like I'm balding. Anyways.. I don't want to risk running finasteride because of the side effects on libido and gyno and all that crap.. but about about Rogaine? I was thinking of getting the Kirkland brand from Costco since it's cheaper and it's practically the same thing!

Only thing I'm worried about is the shedding phase.. how much shedding do you think will occur because that's the only thing that's freaking me out! Opinions? Advice? Thanks guys!

I've tried rogaine and a few other brands of Minoxodil, the thing I didn't like about most of them is you can tell there is something in your hair. By far the best product I've found is called Lipogaine, you can get it on amazon and it is a combo of Minoxodil and Azalic acid. I've noticed no shedding with this product, it keeps me from losing hair on heavy DHT compounds, noticed no libido change like I did with rogaine and you can't even tell its in there once it's dried.

Any of you guys use Minoxidil/Rogaine? I'm 29.. will be 30 on the 1st of July and by no means am I balding and I don't think male pattern baldness runs in the family. My father has fine hair but at 60 years old he practically has all his hair aside from when he slicks it back you can kind of see his scalp in the back.. and that's how my hair is. When it's spiked you can't really tell that I have thin hair.. but I can! And I have a callick in the back that makes it seem like I'm balding. Anyways.. I don't want to risk running finasteride because of the side effects on libido and gyno and all that crap.. but about about Rogaine? I was thinking of getting the Kirkland brand from Costco since it's cheaper and it's practically the same thing!

Only thing I'm worried about is the shedding phase.. how much shedding do you think will occur because that's the only thing that's freaking me out! Opinions? Advice? Thanks guys!

It is usually passed on from your mother's father,not so much your dad. If you do have male pattern baldness in your genes there is nothing you can do to stop.Just adjust.Most men get it at around 35. My dad is thin on top but I have my hair.. yet I shave my head.I don't need shit hanging off of my head. Grab yourself some confidence

I have used a few brands of minoxidil myself, Kirkland included.

Kirkland was what I bought first, because it was cheap. I like rogaine better because it is not as oily. Kirkland stays oily and irritated my skin sometimes. I personally wouldn't buy Kirkland minoxidil again.

I've tried rogaine and a few other brands of Minoxodil, the thing I didn't like about most of them is you can tell there is something in your hair. By far the best product I've found is called Lipogaine, you can get it on amazon and it is a combo of Minoxodil and Azalic acid. I've noticed no shedding with this product, it keeps me from losing hair on heavy DHT compounds, noticed no libido change like I did with rogaine and you can't even tell its in there once it's dried.

You had libido changes from Rogaine? Holy crap the reason why I was going to use Rogaine was because I thought it didn't effect libido like Finasteride could?

It is usually passed on from your mother's father,not so much your dad. If you do have male pattern baldness in your genes there is nothing you can do to stop.Just adjust.Most men get it at around 35. My dad is thin on top but I have my hair.. yet I shave my head.I don't need shit hanging off of my head. Grab yourself some confidence

I know! My wife constantly tells me I'm paranoid and that I'm not losing my hair. She loves me for who I am and I know I'm not thinning or balding.. I just have very fine hair and it's noticeable when I spike my hair lol I've always had a problem with my hair. Women love how fine it feels.. that's great! But it's just a pain in the ass when I try and spike it but I'll figure it out! I might try Rogaine but if I do I know it's something I have to use everyday!

You had libido changes from Rogaine? Holy crap the reason why I was going to use Rogaine was because I thought it didn't effect libido like Finasteride could?

It wasn't like fin, I had severe shutdown with fun like my dick didn't feel attached to me if that makes sense but the rogaine just depressed my libido a little. At the time I wasn't on trt so if you are in sure it wouldn't affect it at all as the Lipogaine which has Minoxodil in it doesn't affect my libido whatsoever.

Use Rogaine and a ketoconazole shampoo. The shampoo washes DHT from your hair/scalp and the Rogaine will help thicken your hair. I started thinning at 30 and started using AAS again about 18 months ago. Almost 36 now. In the past 18 months, no difference at all. U can get both on Amazon. 3 month supply is about $50

Never worried about it much but also never had a lot of loss. Depends on what you take of course. Me liking Primo and Mast well... ya know. I use Rogain foam every day but its due to my age - 54 - and a spot on the crown of my head.

It wasn't like fin, I had severe shutdown with fun like my dick didn't feel attached to me if that makes sense but the rogaine just depressed my libido a little. At the time I wasn't on trt so if you are in sure it wouldn't affect it at all as the Lipogaine which has Minoxodil in it doesn't affect my libido whatsoever.

Damn bro sorry to hear that you had problems with libido. Yeah I guess it is a good thing I'm on TRT.. even though my dose that the endo has prescribed to me is only 100mgs of Test Cyp weekly but my levels are in the normal-high range so I feel good on it. I wouldn't mind the dose being bumped up to 150 or 200 though haha

Use Rogaine and a ketoconazole shampoo. The shampoo washes DHT from your hair/scalp and the Rogaine will help thicken your hair. I started thinning at 30 and started using AAS again about 18 months ago. Almost 36 now. In the past 18 months, no difference at all. U can get both on Amazon. 3 month supply is about $50

Yeah I have Nizoral but it's only the 1% from Wal-Mart. I haven't had a source for the medicated version in years! Will definitely have to look for a source soon but the 1% treats me nicely! I'll definitely give it a go and see. I just pray that I don't get a lot of shedding. That's the only part that scares me but then again a lot of people don't have problems with shedding so I'm hoping that'll be me. Because I hardly shed now so.. I don't know. I'll have to try it for myself and see how well it works! Thanks guys for all your help.. definitely appreciate it!

Hi Guys:

I am glad I came across this post! I am noticing my hairline is receding (Sucks) so I was wondering if it's due to age (I will be 55 this year) or from AAS use. I dont think it's from AAS use, because I am always careful and cycle off and on. Most of the year I am on nothing but trt. I still can see tiny hairs where my hairline is receding, I am not sure if any of the products listed in this post would help since it's just a receding hairline?

Hi Guys:

I am glad I came across this post! I am noticing my hairline is receding (Sucks) so I was wondering if it's due to age (I will be 55 this year) or from AAS use. I dont think it's from AAS use, because I am always careful and cycle off and on. Most of the year I am on nothing but trt. I still can see tiny hairs where my hairline is receding, I am not sure if any of the products listed in this post would help since it's just a receding hairline?

Maybe someone will chime in and help because I'm also curious as to if Rogaine will help with receding hairline. My hairline is definitely not receding. I just have fine hair so if the Rogaine will help make it look fuller and a little bit thicker that would be great!

Lipogaine is superior to plain minoxidil. However, the age old question of Male Pattern Baldness lies in your hormones. Some are predisposed. I was losing my hair in MPB fashion and I was shocked. I did the usual saw palmetto, keto shampoo, beta sisterol, anti dht diet and supplements... blah blah blah...

Then I actually started reading studies and stopped the hearsay I found in forums like immortal hair and etc...

Statistics show that men are losing their hair much quicker than the generations before them. Do you think that is a coincidence? It is not.

What got my hair back? I got my labs run first. I found out that I was estrogen dominant. In the simplistic form of being estrogen dominant is,
Higher estrogen than Testosterone, and Higher DHT than testosterone.

Why don't young males lose their hair? Their hormonal profile is more like High testosterone, mid level DHT and low estrogen.

This is a grossly simplistic look at the bigger picture. Other hormones that play into this is IGF1, prolactin, cortisol, dhea-s, and etc.

However, let me paint the simpler version of this picture. Everything around you is estrogen or estrogen mimicking. The food supply is full of estrogen. That is why we have so many people with health problems from simple hair loss to prostate cancer. Estrogen has its role in the human body, but at excessive amounts, it causes inflammation. I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but the truth is right in our face. Soy, flax, plastics, pesticides, tap water additives, rice, and more all are either extremely estrogenic or disrupts your Testosterone production.

I can spend hours at the grocery store because almost any snack or sauce is made with soy or soybean oil. They use soy lecithin as a filler product when they can easily use anything else. It is actually more expensive to use soy in products but for some reason companies still use it. Also note that 70s and 80s babies got a 10 fold increase in soy baby formula. Imagine all that estrogen in the womb. Imagine how it affects a baby's development.

Men are getting sicker younger, losing hair younger, more gays and transgender men than ever (which I have no problem with your life choices), more cases of prostate cancer, more cases of erectile dysfunction. The list goes on and on.

The real way to attack hair loss is to know your numbers. Once I addressed my estrogen problem, my hair started growing in with NO products on my head. Now I have few issues with my testosterone but that's because I have a pituitary tumor that is increasing my cortisol. However, that is a totally different subject.

I would suggest you look closely at your diet. I suggest if you have to supplement any thing, it would be zinc and vitamin D (or stand in sunlight more). Boron is also good.

Moral the story is, you can and have the power to slow, stop or even reverse your MPB. I know from a personal point of view. Also candida plays a role. Some people may have way too much fungal overgrowth disrupting their bodily functions. However I elect to go with the faulty American diet. It is designed to make you sick and once you are sick, you become a repeat customer in the health care system. It's a vicious cycle that you don't have to take my word for it. Look at statistics. Start digging around on Pubmed.

But that's my little rant for tonight.. be well bro..

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom