napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid-Way on Sarms Bloodwork ... thoughts?

itswhatever

Unfortunately i didn't get pre-work done but i'm pretty sure i've always been on the lower end of testosterone and one of those people who get affected by suppressive compounds more than others. I'm five weeks in using S4, and a week in using 677. also i'm 25.

b3kabm.png

ruqo9d.png

everything else is in range but without pre cycle bloodwork it renders your test numbers pretty useless because there is nothing to compare it to... what's great is nothing has been negatively effected like liver, kidneys, estrogen etc... but with nothing to compare to, who knows if you have minimal, high or any suppression... if you said you already had low test, then that at least answers that part but who knows how much or even if it was effected...

everything else is in range but without pre cycle bloodwork it renders your test numbers pretty useless because there is nothing to compare it to... what's great is nothing has been negatively effected like liver, kidneys, estrogen etc... but with nothing to compare to, who knows if you have minimal, high or any suppression... if you said you already had low test, then that at least answers that part but who knows how much or even if it was effected...

Understood on the test part, i guess the only thing I can say is I can feel the suppression just how much I guess I won't know until after pct. anything I can take that you can recommend that might raise my test higher though ?

Understood on the test part, i guess the only thing I can say is I can feel the suppression just how much I guess I won't know until after pct. anything I can take that you can recommend that might raise my test higher though ?
daa or any test booster of your choice would be fine to add and will be helpful...

I've seen on other post you would usually add the daa towards the end for transitioning in to pct, so do you think I should wait ?

I've seen on other post you would usually add the daa towards the end for transitioning in to pct, so do you think I should wait ?
bro, clearly you have a different circumstance... im WELL aware of a normal recommendation but when a situation arises, you accommodate the situation... you should just not use more than 8 weeks in a row of it but otherwise, you can use it just fine...

you also could add clomid during cycle, although theres no real clear evidence it helps with suppression during cycle.

My last cycle I started clomid from the beginning, mid cycle blood work was still 50% suppressed, but then I got nailed with high estrogen and still getting over it.

Top Bottom