dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical

Medical

Hello sir I am 25 years old. In 2016 i take some capsule to my friend and continue 12 weeks i used them for body building but i don't know what is that. They are steroids or not i haven't idea. But they causes make my sperm my cum so liter than before thats y i leave that capsules. For that day to now 2 years has been complete i suffer for low sex drive iam very depressed what i do sir. I haven't idea that what is those capsules what i take 2 yrs ago. Sir tell me what i do i need to have pct or not and can i start taking Nolvadex nd clomid with out hcg or with hcg what i do sir i very sad for 2 years i want your subjection.
    Thank you

Itís difficult to help you if we donít know what you were taking... you need to get bloodwork done and test your LH, FSH, total test, estradiol..

you need to go get bloodwork done dude... period... i cannot advise you anything without that

I done testosterone test my lh level and fsh or testosterone level is normal

But i hav low mood of sex

this is everything you need to test...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

You need more extensive bloodwork. What was your estrogen levels?

Sir can i hcg.. And how much dose nd how many days and can i take nolwa and clomid tell me dose weeks and prosissor

How can we advise you if we donít know where the problem is? Guesswork doesnít work here bro.. you need to get complete bloodwork so we can understand where the problem is ..

Quote Originally Posted by tahoter View Post
    Sir can i hcg.. And how much dose nd how many days and can i take nolwa and clomid tell me dose weeks and prosissor
    You've already been advised to get bloodwork. Get that done and come back and post it to get the best advice.