napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Dose LGD4033

OldDad

Hello,

Completely new here so bear with me please.

I read all the stickys/other sites and cant really find an answer.
I dunno if it matters but im 6ft/210pounds/35 years old/20ish% Body fat
I'll be taking LGD4033 at 5mg per day for 8 weeks stacked with GW50516 10mg per day for a cut cycle.

My question is do i need to a PCT after this cut cycle? and if so, what would it be.

Thank you in advance.

yes you do but theres really no point in even running that cycle... those are female doses for both and will not show much in terms of results... i wouldnt waste my time or money on that...

I think you can get much lower bodyfat without the use of anything. For sarms there are better cutting stacks then LGD, that is more of a bulker. Why wouldnt you run it at the reccomended dose of 10mg ED?

8 weeks also makes no sense because they dont even peak until the 8th week...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm literally going off other articles/what people say with the stack/doseage. This is my first time trying it, and ive read all the stickies, so I'm trying to find a "concrete" answer so i know what to buy/what to do.

I'm literally going off other articles/what people say with the stack/doseage. This is my first time trying it, and ive read all the stickies, so I'm trying to find a "concrete" answer so i know what to buy/what to do.

I just gave u the answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know, i was typing it as you responded. Didnt expect such a quick response. Thanks!

Please excuse my lack of knowledge but is ANABOLICUM just another name for LIGANDROL?

I know, i was typing it as you responded. Didnt expect such a quick response. Thanks!

Please excuse my lack of knowledge but is ANABOLICUM just another name for LIGANDROL?

Yes it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dylan gave you the perfect protocol to run for the goals you have. Let us know if you have any other questions

Top Bottom