napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose lgd 4033 PCT required?

Amack

I?m planning on running 5mg/day lgd4033 for 8 weeks. What are your thoughts on a PCT. Is it required? Is it recommended? Or even unnecessary due to lower dose?

I mean I always run clomid low dose in my pct when I run LGD. You dont have to I would recommend though running N2Generate as a natural test booster in your PCT if you dont want to use clomid.

Clomid or nova are the pct drugs you pick one or the other to run, the 50/25/25/25 is the milligram dose
40/20/20/20 is for nova its 4 weeks total

Thank you for your answer. Is PCT necessary? How can I assess whether I need it?

So PCT is recommended.

If you choose not to just know that recovery will suck and be longer. Clomid or Nolva help jumpstart your natural HPTA and when you add in a test boosting supplement like DGA Post CT or N2Generate ES you will feel a hell of a lot better and recover quicker.

You assess by having bloods drawn 6 weeks or so into your cycle and see where your total test, free test, LH, and FSH levels are at a minimum to see if you are suppressed at all and to what extent.

Thank you for your answer. Is PCT necessary? How can I assess whether I need it?

Dont even bother running any type of sarm or anabolic If you say that, come on man of course pct is required you will be suppressing hormones etc, if you dont use one as stated above you are going to feel like absolute hell for a way longer time than you need to be.

Top Bottom