napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver enzymes on bloodwork are high

juicy122

my alanine aminotransferace is 53 and normal range should be less than 50 and my

Aspartate aminotransferace is 49 and normal range should be less then 35

I've been trting for about 1.5 months now and before that I was on d bol and some tbol with test but seems enzymes are still high. is this a concern will trting keep my enzymes in check or will it keep getting worseshould I stop all this shit or just don't do orals no more kinda worried about my liver now

That's not very high considering you were on orals. Your body will recover just don't run anymore orals for a while.

That's not very high considering you were on orals. Your body will recover just don't run anymore orals for a while.

ok sounds good thanks for the relief also say my doc prescribes me Accutane would that be very bad for me?

If you have bad acne leave the orals alone bro. They are notorious for causing acne for Acne prone people. Especially Dbol. Stick with the milder compounds Test, Eq, Primo. Deca and Tren can vary from individual to individual. SARMS would be better option with Test.

If you have bad acne leave the orals alone bro. They are notorious for causing acne for Acne prone people. Especially Dbol. Stick with the milder compounds Test, Eq, Primo. Deca and Tren can vary from individual to individual. SARMS would be better option with Test.

yeah man no more orals for me. btw what's a good winter cycle I've already tried test deca and test d bol previously but thinking of something new for this winter season a short 8 week cycle of some sort just not sure what

yeah man no more orals for me. btw what's a good winter cycle I've already tried test deca and test d bol previously but thinking of something new for this winter season a short 8 week cycle of some sort just not sure what

what are your stats and goals? age/height/weight/body fat

you should be taking dga organ st to protect your liver anytime you run orals bro... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

Top Bottom