napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD + S4 in a calorie defecit?

JamieFox

Hi,

So here's the short story, I completed a quick "dirty" bulk where I put on fat too quickly. I'm now at around 17% BF.

Trying to reduce my BF a bit now so I could bulk properly again and I'd prefer not to do 2 separate cycles for this (i.e cutting stack then bulking stack).

What is the optimum way on going about this to put on muscle:

1) would it be better to first cut down to say 12% BF first, reverse diet, then bulk with LGD/S4;
2) would it be quicker to just stack them right now at a calorie defecit to reduce body fat and put likely put less muscle size?
3) theoretically speaking and having regard to the 2 options above, what can I expect in terms of muscle gains between the two options using LGD/S4 ( i.e 12 week cycle straight bulk vs. 12 week cycle 500 cal defecit ? )

If you get your diet locked in, it should only take you a short while to get to 13-14%. Go from there.
It's impossible to say what we expect you to gain. I gained muscle and dropped fat with that exact setup. Continued to get bigger/leaner/fuller.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

recomps are very difficult to do, few succeed.

For me, Ostarine and gw have given me the best fat loss and still putting on some muscle, at a 400c deficit.(20% deficit)

You can take lgd/rad/S4 they are the power trio, can be used for bulk, or recomp. Take those while on a deficit, you'll still add some mass. Add gw to any cycle.

anytime you have a bit higher body fat, you dont want to try to bulk or recomp... you want to cut but you want to do it without sacrificing too much muscle... thats where the right diet and the right muscle preserving compounds are important... i would try to get down to 12-13% FIRST and THEN start going for a recomp... so right now, i would look at gw, s4 and rad 140 THEN when you get down to the right level, go with lgd and s4...

Top Bottom