napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and Cardarine

Socalfelons

I asked this question yesterday but, never really saw answers about any side effects. I read about people having more aggression on LGD and Acne. Is this possibly mixed with other stuff bad batch? People with gyno? I thought sarms doesn't do these things? Now with Cardarine I read people feel energized but getting a racy heart or jittery? Thanks everyone you have all been great. Trying to learn as much as I can before I start cycle.

I asked this question yesterday but, never really saw answers about any side effects. I read about people having more aggression on LGD and Acne. Is this possibly mixed with other stuff bad batch? People with gyno? I thought sarms doesn't do these things? Now with Cardarine I read people feel energized but getting a racy heart or jittery? Thanks everyone you have all been great. Trying to learn as much as I can before I start cycle.

the people that had these side effects did not have real sarms... i guarantee that these were taking capsule sarms, which were filled with prohormones, as prohormones are what cause aggression and acne... you are reading things from who knows where and with people who clearly have no clue what they are doing or should be feeling etc... NOONE gets jittery with GW and thats just flat ass ridiculous... i feel like you are making that up man... its completely opposite of stimulant.. there is NOTHING with it that causes ANY of that... your more than a million miles off here

I have scoured the Internet for a lot of post forums blogs you tube videos etc literally been watching and reading a lot. No reason to make up bull shit for the he'll of it. These are things I have read or watched. Just covering my basis before I start down this road.

I have scoured the Internet for a lot of post forums blogs you tube videos etc literally been watching and reading a lot. No reason to make up bull shit for the he'll of it. These are things I have read or watched. Just covering my basis before I start down this road.

well, wherever your getting some of this from, its skewed either by having a bad product or a person who just does not have a clue what they are doing or talking about... quality is a big problem though and if you dont have the quality or a trusted seller, then that can cause these types of issues as well.. so keep all that in mind when reading... its good that you ask to be sure because trust me, there are far more misleading guidance and information out there than good...

That's why I came in the first place cause it was your name that coming up as the guy to talk to. I appreciate you taking the time and answering all these questions. As soon as I get back next week I will place my first order.

That's why I came in the first place cause it was your name that coming up as the guy to talk to. I appreciate you taking the time and answering all these questions. As soon as I get back next week I will place my first order.

im happy to help and im very happy you came here and were not misguided... i cringe thinking about that... do you need help with a cycle layout?

I saw the enhanced stack that was offered but, not quite ready to dive that deep in yet. Everyone is on a budget these days. I am 5ft 11in and 190. I workout about 4 to 5 days a week I am about 12.5% body fat it's my waist I mainly store fat just got back on a solid nutrition plan but, want to burn more fat il and add some solod muscle. Is there a more reasonable stack I could try ?

Okay now im confused, there are a few of us on Here that are using lgd and have gotten acne.???

I saw the enhanced stack that was offered but, not quite ready to dive that deep in yet. Everyone is on a budget these days. I am 5ft 11in and 190. I workout about 4 to 5 days a week I am about 12.5% body fat it's my waist I mainly store fat just got back on a solid nutrition plan but, want to burn more fat il and add some solod muscle. Is there a more reasonable stack I could try ?

yes, absolutely... the triple stack is the original of all the stacks... its tried and true and it will be a great way to start for you.. here is the link as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Okay now im confused, there are a few of us on Here that are using lgd and have gotten acne.???

i was speaking on the aggression as i pointed out as well as the fact that he was saying gw caused stimulant reactions... there have been some that have gotten acne, which is possible with anything that has an effect on hormones but its not something that happens often whatsoever... i should have been more clear on my answer... i was so pumped up about the GW comment especially that i just let loose on the keyboard...

Only side effects I've had (and I'm sides prone)

mk-677 really bad hypoglycemia, and horrible bloating.
lgd/Osta 50% suppression
osta bumps my HR by 10beats.

Top Bottom