napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Length of cycle

Mkvjim

Hey guys, quick question on length of cycle.

Little background info first. This will be my 4th cycle. I've ran mk-2866, lgd, gw, and s4 on various cycles all of which were no longer than 8 weeks. Im 6'1 205. 14.5% body fat. Goal is to bulk up and gain lean mass. While trying to cut a little fat. Diet will consist of 300-500 cal surplus (2800-3000 total) around 220g protein, 90g fat, and 150-200g carbs. Splits will be:
Sunday: legs/cardio
Monday: chest/tris/cardio
Tuesday: back/bis/abs
Wednesday: legs/shoulders/cardio
Thursday: shoulders/bis/abs
Friday: rest
Saturday: active rest (light cardio/light uppers)

Cycle will be:

LGD-4033 10mg ed
GW501516 10-20mg ed
MK666 25mg ed

Fish oil, other vitamins and support sups.

My questions is with this dosage would it be more beneficial for me to run an 8 or a 12 week cycle and do my dosages look good? Also would if be safe sides wise on a 12 week cycle? Only sides I've ever had was from s4 and was the vision sides. Also I have my pct in check. Clomid at 50/25/25/25 probably run gw with that too.

Thanks for any help guys!

The LGD doesn't really kick in until the 7th or 8th week. It'd be a bit of a waste to stop it at 8 weeks. That'd kind of be like pulling out right when you're about to get off and rolling over and going to sleep!! LOL

GW should be 20mg a day and can be run for up to 16 weeks. I love me some GW!!

they do not even peak until week 8 so you definitely want to run it 12 weeks... gw needs to be dosed at 20 mg per day... everything else looks great...

You should be running all of your sarms cycles 12 weeks to get the most out of them

Top Bottom