napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Knuckle head needs to be set straight

bob1551

Hey guys ,
Im a new member here and need help...
Iam 47 yrs old and have been on TRT for 7 years. Im 6.1', 220lbs , body fat is 14%.
Last summer i did my 1st ever cycle... tren/test cyp 200ml a week for 5 weeks with NO pct. I had very good result & was quite pleased.
Now I've started the same cycle only intend to go for 10 weeks. So, I've been watching Dylans videos & realize I'm the wrong path with this.
Please advise what i need to add to be safe.. Im having only limited side effects ( mild night sweats, sensitive nipples and cardio is in the shitter)
Thanks men!

Last edited:
First off, u don't need pct if your on trt..tren needs gw and Caber to combat cholesterol issues and prolactin. and aromasin for your ai to control estrogen..all can be purchased from sarms x or any of our sources here on the source page

You need some prolactin control and an AI for estrogen conversion.

I'd suggest stopping what you're doing and go back to your TRT dose until you've aquired all you need to be safe on cycle.

Prolactin control entails preferably cabergoline, but you can also you pramiprexole if you absolutely have to.

AI of choice around here and in general is going to be exemestane (aromasin). There is also arimidex and letrozole (letro being used for gyno reversal and emergency situations)

So that's a good place to start.... I'm sure you'll get some more advice from some of the vets.

Good luck and stay open minded.

Thanks for the quick replies!
As for my goals with this cycle and the 1st cycle .... build up an old mans body to keep up with the 20somethings under my command.
Probably don't hear that one too often!

Well u realize tren is not a bulker..it's used for aesthetic purposes prior to competition..if you want to bulk up I'd pick a different compound such as deca

bro, you need to drop tren... you do not run tren with a "learn as you go" type of mentality... you are going to hurt yourself... just stop it right now... you have to study and understand tren for a very very long time before you use it... thats not a few hours or days... you are older and wiser... dont be like many of the younger guys who don't listen and have to learn the hard way...

I don't think you should be using Tren either bro. You need to pick something else at your age. Tren is harsh shit for advanced users. If you are looking to bulk, EQ or Deca would be much better alternatives for you with far less sides

Im dropping the Tren... thanks for all the input men.... i truly appreciate it.
Dylan, you are seriously doing a great service here & with your videos!

Im not looking to be huge or to compete in shows... just need to be fast and strong for my job.
Besides the unbelievable gains in strength , I really loved how i recovered & how my joints / tendons became virtually pain free. What would be good for that?

Top Bottom