PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a notice: new Tool album

Just a notice: new Tool album

FEAR INOCULUM

It’s been 13 years ladies and gents! There’s a reason for that. They’re GENIUS.

nice bro! should be sick!

Love tool!!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    FEAR INOCULUM

Dude, this album is a masterpiece. For real. I absolutely love it. Tool is my favorite band, so I've been waiting for this one a long time. I also got the pleasure of finally seeing them in concert in may for the first time. I waited over 25 years for that, and it was well worth it.

This band is on a whole other level that just cannot be touched musically, mentally, and artistically by anyone

im going to check it out tomorrow

I just downloaded it today on Amazon at work. Long boring day lol... Good what I've gotten to listen to so far.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    FEAR INOCULUM

Hell ya man. Great album. After 13 years, they didn’t disappoint.

Oh hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Dude, this album is a masterpiece. For real. I absolutely love it. Tool is my favorite band, so I've been waiting for this one a long time. I also got the pleasure of finally seeing them in concert in may for the first time. I waited over 25 years for that, and it was well worth it.

This band is on a whole other level that just cannot be touched musically, mentally, and artistically by anyone
    I agree with all that 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    Hell ya man. Great album. After 13 years, they didn’t disappoint.
    And they sold out to iTunes finally lol