napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

inflammation injections

eorkjs

hi dylan
can you please help how to reduce swelling and inflammation from injections.
i always get swelling at the 7th or 8th week and rarely can tolerate the last 2 weeks. i really cant sit on the chair.
im injecting test prop and tren ace eod in the glute.

Ew should rotate shoulders/gluts. all u can really do is alternate But dumping a rag in some hot water and holding it on injection site works too. Also I deplete the syringe slowly helps too.. Good luck..

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

2 inject spots with short Esthers why ? Start using long esthers or start pinning multiple more locations. This is just another one of many reasons why I do not use short esthers

There's nothing wrong with short esters as I'm quite the fan of them, BUT they come with a price. You either accept them, or do some research and pick something more along your level of tolerance. Just one more reason why jackasses shouldn't use gear until they're well versed in them.

As said... when pinning eod, you need to have more sites in rotation. Not smart to limit yourself to only 2.

i am pinning in glutes because every inkection is about 4ml (1ml test 1ml tren ace 2ml masteron) so the only place i can inject 4ml is glutes. saving the delts for winstrol. i either cant inject 4ml in delts or quads.

i am pinning in glutes because every inkection is about 4ml (1ml test 1ml tren ace 2ml masteron) so the only place i can inject 4ml is glutes. saving the delts for winstrol. i either cant inject 4ml in delts or quads.

Bro, heard of a VG pin?? 5cc easy.

Not delts, if legs are big af maybe. I can do 3cc pins in quads, but 4??? Doubt it. VG is like a vault... you could probably do 5cc barrel. If you've never done it before I wouldn't as that virgin muscle pin will come back and say hello in a major way.

i have never done a vg pin before. i will learn how to do it correctly because i pin myself.
otherwise i would split the 4cc into 2 injections and inject my left right quads 2 by 2cc.
vg pin is with gauge 1 1/4" ?
quad pin is with 1" ?

i have never done a vg pin before. i will learn how to do it correctly because i pin myself.
otherwise i would split the 4cc into 2 injections and inject my left right quads 2 by 2cc.
vg pin is with gauge 1 1/4" ?
quad pin is with 1" ?

duhhhh..if you are going to do 2 pins eod..just pin 2ml ED..and rotate sites...rocket science

brother, the fact that you are only using 2 injection sites and then wonder why you have an issue says it all.. you have NO BUSINESS using steroids whatsoever... how old are you man? i have injected 5 ML in both delts and quads but thats besides the point... you can easily put 2 ml in each syringe and inject in multiple spots... i know that takes a rocket scientist to figure out but you my friend, are fucking scary... seriously scary...

i donno why u guys are laughing at me since im trying to lean from you all. does anyone get expert in shooting from the first day??. this is the 4th cycle and i only shoot in delts and glutes. i never learnt how to shoot in quads. here around me all friends never help. so why you dont try to help me instead of laughing telling me you have no business.

i donno why u guys are laughing at me since im trying to lean from you all. does anyone get expert in shooting from the first day??. this is the 4th cycle and i only shoot in delts and glutes. i never learnt how to shoot in quads. here around me all friends never help. so why you dont try to help me instead of laughing telling me you have no business.

Noone is laughing at you FIRST of all and second... if you cant see the problem you have ran four cycles and dont know what your doing then there are far more concerns than this... how old are you??

Top Bottom