napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I think I could have secondary hypogonadism

Shero1000

Hey lads I posted be for wondering can anyone help me...I’m 36 on test cycles for few years.. so I stopped say over 1/half years.. never done a real pct.. got blood and I was super low of course... as I felt like shit.
so few months later went on trt cyp 100mg per wk 50mg and 50mg... ran that for 6 months then as my testicles were still small i used hcg for a month then went on to clomid and nolva
50mg/25mg for 4 weeks nolva 40/20...
then got bloods my levels
Test 11.2 (8.6-29) range
LH 2. (2-9)
My testicles went only small bit better not by much tho.. then few weeks later I felt ever more shit with anxiety just coming on feeling iv to get sick and I can’t breathe so on..
find it hard to make it to the gym no motivation
Libido very low
I can see Muscle and bone lost too.
Went to doctor he sent me for bloods and mri of patiutary gland scan.. scan came back with no tumor he said..
bloods
Test 8.8 (8.6-29) ranges
LH 1.7 ( 2-9)
Fsh 2.3 (2-12)
SHBG 22 ( 16.5-55.9)
Cortisol 319..
GF1. 220 ( 109- 324)
Total prolactin 274 (86-324)
HbA1c .28 (20-42)

As I last ran clomid and nolva few months ago.. and my testicles didn’t come back nor stay the size they went up too...
i am useing DGA post ct every day now,
For 3 weeks not seeing to much on it still early days, other then I can get a hard on at night... but no drive still... still getting bad anxiety...
waiting to see an endocrinologist... €€

All I want is my testicles to get bigger and bring up my T levels a small bit more...

Can someone give me some avoice on what I should do... ? Other then going on trt for life. Or is that my only thing I’m left with... seen as everything is low
T- low
LH low
Fsh low
Many thanks in advance guys

you need to just discuss this with an endocrinologist... if nolva and clomid are not working and dga isnt working etc.. then there's not much for alternatives there.. this is for a doctor at this point

Dylan cheers for reply mate... i am booked in to see good endocrinologist next week... I am wondering do I tell him the truth I was taken steroids since many years... as I’m worried he will just not want to treat me and say well that’s what happens when lads take steroids so live with it...
as I said b4 I’m finished with taken steroids near 2 years and don’t want to do another cycle ever... I only went on trt as I was that low.
Question I have is could this doctor give a drug to see can it kick start pituitary gland or will he just put me on trt? I just worried I mite have to be on this for life... thanks mate for all your help 👍

Dylan thanks mate for the reply I’m a big fan of your work for years you totally no your shite man👍
I am booked into see a good endocrinologist next week...
iv a couple of questions for you...
iv used steroids for many years as I said poor pct.. and said 2 years ago I’m finished with them.. I went on trt myself and pct too.. this year.. and didnt do much for me off every thing as in pct 6 months now and bloods were as above...
my questions is should I tell this endocrinologist this? Like the full truth?
As I’m thinking he mite just say well it’s over steroids this happens so you have to live with it... and treat me like shit..
or do I say i wasin feeling great and I went on trt myself and I’m still not good that’s why I’m here now.?
One last thing, is there a drug he can put me on to try kick start my pituitary gland? Without putting me on trt?

I’m booked to see endocrinologist next week. Should I tell him the truth that I used steroids many years ago? As I’m thinking he mite look at me like dirt and have a bad attitude about lads thinking steroids...
And is there a drug that he can try me on to try kick start my pituitary gland? Be 4 usein trt

please read my last statement where i clearly indicated that if what you were taking didnt work then there's nothing else stronger that will help you... i made that very clear in my last post and am just having to repeat exactly what i said previously...

its up to you on what you tell your doctor or not... i cant answer that for you

Top Bottom