napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How Many Sarms Is Too Many Sarms???

HAPSTER123

I posted earlier today and after a bit more research and consideration I thought that it might be better to run a more of a building stack in a more moderate calorie deficit.

Stats:

Age 26
Height 174
Body Fat Approx 25%
Weight 100kg
Lifting experience 5+ years
Goals = Rebalance left & right leg after ACL recco - have had a really hard time rebuilding muslce after my hamstring graft, drop body fat, feel great
Calories = Maintenance approx 3000 cals - moderate deficit of 2750- 2500 for duration of the 12 week

So I got to thinking how many sarms is too many sarms at 1 time?

Would this be overkill?

Weeks 1 - 12

Ostarine – 25mg per day

MK-677 – 25mg per day

LGD – 10mg per day

S4 – 50mg per day

Weeks – 13 - 16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 mg per day

Am curious to hear what you all have to say and where can I get sarms from the most reliable source. Much prefer pills than liquid

Thanks!

It depends what your goals are.... Sarms stack very well but would you run something like SR with LGD and RAD proberly not . If you are trying to bulk, lean up or recomp there are certain sarms that are better suited towards each goal . Diet and training should always form the most important part. Also cost maybe a factor real ,legit sarms aint and should not be dirt cheap , if they are there proberly fake . There is a approved sarm source on this forum .5 minutes of searching would find it.

no ofcourse not sr with lgd or rad. i wouldn't use sr because of the poor bioavailability.
well thats your call but ive used it and seen thousands and thousands of others use it with great success, but you run what you want.. im guessing you have never actually used it yourself so you unless you have, you shouldnt really make that sort of assumption

You can definitely stack those sarms. Nothing wrong with that at all. It would be a very effective stack if you have good stuff

Top Bottom