napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to go about switching from TriTest400 to Test Cpy or Eth mid cycle?

StephMalachy

Hey forum

Im in the middle of a long cycle (16 weeks altogether) and been using Tri Test 400 which is supposedly a blend of:
Testosterone Propionate: 25mgs
Testosterone Cypionate: 187mgs
Testosterone Enanthate: 188mgs
So a total of 400mg of Testosterone per 1ml. Realistically this is probably not accurate and through some research online, I reckon'd that it would be closer to 280mg/1ml

Basically Id just prefer swap to an different type of ester while mid cycle because I dont truely know how much test im getting. Would Cyp or Enth be best? And how would I go about changing my pinning schedule because I currently pin 0.9ml on a Monday and Thursday which I calculated to be around 500mg of Test per week.

Should I just wait until the monday and simply swap to the other type of test? or give it a full week and then swap?

Thanks very much

Your already on long and short esters. Switching to just one of the long ones linked e would be just fine, just switch it and keep mgs about the same if that's what you wanna do..
Hey forum

Im in the middle of a long cycle (16 weeks altogether) and been using Tri Test 400 which is supposedly a blend of:
Testosterone Propionate: 25mgs
Testosterone Cypionate: 187mgs
Testosterone Enanthate: 188mgs
So a total of 400mg of Testosterone per 1ml. Realistically this is probably not accurate and through some research online, I reckon'd that it would be closer to 280mg/1ml

Basically Id just prefer swap to an different type of ester while mid cycle because I dont truely know how much test im getting. Would Cyp or Enth be best? And how would I go about changing my pinning schedule because I currently pin 0.9ml on a Monday and Thursday which I calculated to be around 500mg of Test per week.

Should I just wait until the monday and simply swap to the other type of test? or give it a full week and then swap?

Thanks very much

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Have you ever tried the TriTest blend dylan? Or anyone on here for that matter?
If so would you agree with me that its more like 280mg per ml or what would your take on it be?

no, i hate blends... your overthinking the number thing man, i dont see why you are doing that... its test 400... there's no added benefit to using it and your fine to switch esters whenever... there is NO added benefit to running a test blend period

This. Plus I get pip from blends moreso then non blends...
no, i hate blends... your overthinking the number thing man, i dont see why you are doing that... its test 400... there's no added benefit to using it and your fine to switch esters whenever... there is NO added benefit to running a test blend period

With the new oils nowadays you can get concentrations pretty high and have it still be very stable. But I think blends are different since they are bound to the different esters at different weights...
I kind of thought it wouldnt be possible to truely have that high of concentration per ml

Top Bottom