napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help/advice from the experienced

Fulgore666

Hello everyone and thanks in advanced for Checking out the thread!

Height: 5'8"
Weight 220
BF: 23%
Diet is on check, Weight lifting And hit intense cardio everyday 30 min minimum.

Looking to drop body fat and keep as much gains as possible.

I have an idea of what i want to run but I'm interested in other points of views. Being that ther is some of you with more experience here. Thanks for all the help looking to start this asap drop a few inches for summer.

Thanks again every one.

Hello everyone and thanks in advanced for Checking out the thread!

Height: 5'8"
Weight 220
BF: 23%
Diet is on check, Weight lifting And hit intense cardio everyday 30 min minimum.

Looking to drop body fat and keep as much gains as possible.

I have an idea of what i want to run but I'm interested in other points of views. Being that ther is some of you with more experience here. Thanks for all the help looking to start this asap drop a few inches for summer.

Thanks again every one.
Well bro, you can't use steroids in that type of condition. Besides that, steroids are not fat burners. Sarms would be the best option for you.

For the goals you have, this is the stack Id recommend from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day

Well bro, you can't use steroids in that type of condition. Besides that, steroids are not fat burners. Sarms would be the best option for you.

For the goals you have, this is the stack Id recommend from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day

Thanks bro I know the consequences of being overweight and steroids that why I'd like to bring my bf down before anything. Still have a lot to learn but I appreciate the help bro

I don't have that much experience with those things mostly steroids but even strong dangerous fat burners like clean and DNP will do nothing for you but harm in that condition its all about diet right now . and changing your body's way it does things I'm sure your testosterone is low and estrogen high from elevated body fat and bloodpressue is gonna be an issue . also getting too that shape require a diet that I'm sure has destroyed your insulin sensitivity . and the body doesn't want too be that far above homeostasis a clean diet with a reasonable deficit and some resistance training and cardio the weight will fall off right now on its own . its those break down fuck it cheat meals where you wreck your progress and I've been doing this for years don't tell me its not the case .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I tell you what anything without effort will be a crutch . send me a pic with weight and a paper showing the date . then within 60 days loose 20 lbs and send another pic proving it . Its very possible I know it is . show that kind of effort and Ill show some mild tricks too speed it up nothing extreme but they won't work without effort on your part .

I don't have that much experience with those things mostly steroids but even strong dangerous fat burners like clean and DNP will do nothing for you but harm in that condition its all about diet right now . and changing your body's way it does things I'm sure your testosterone is low and estrogen high from elevated body fat and bloodpressue is gonna be an issue . also getting too that shape require a diet that I'm sure has destroyed your insulin sensitivity . and the body doesn't want too be that far above homeostasis a clean diet with a reasonable deficit and some resistance training and cardio the weight will fall off right now on its own . its those break down fuck it cheat meals where you wreck your progress and I've been doing this for years don't tell me its not the case .

Got it man thanks for the help and as my dieting goes it's good but yeah those fuck it meal do get me once in a while specially since I got me a new girl. Haha but most definitely will be fighting those urges trynna achieve a better me cause there no way I'm hell imma go back to being the slob I once was.

I tell you what anything without effort will be a crutch . send me a pic with weight and a paper showing the date . then within 60 days loose 20 lbs and send another pic proving it . Its very possible I know it is . show that kind of effort and Ill show some mild tricks too speed it up nothing extreme but they won't work without effort on your part .

I'll take you on that offer man greatly appreciated

No problem and if you need diet or nutrition advice PM me but hold off on the drugs for now not ready bro

always remember that when you break this down... generally 80% of this is diet, 15% training and 5% ped's... so clearly, if your diet is not on point then everything is is rather pointless or at least will never truly show wth your efforts... you MUST MUST MUST get diet dialed in first

always remember that when you break this down... generally 80% of this is diet, 15% training and 5% ped's... so clearly, if your diet is not on point then everything is is rather pointless or at least will never truly show wth your efforts... you MUST MUST MUST get diet dialed in first

The man himself Dylan Gemelli thanks for the advice bro long time fan and follower.

Yeah my diet is good brother, I'm working my ass off being a construction worker and working out 5 days a weak. I was just curious to ask if there was anything from samrsx that would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The man himself Dylan Gemelli thanks for the advice bro long time fan and follower.

Yeah my diet is good brother, I'm working my ass off being a construction worker and working out 5 days a weak. I was just curious to ask if there was anything from samrsx that would help.

hey brother... fulgore was a bad mother on killer instinct LOL... so, yes, IF you have your diet going right then you can definitely have added benefits with sarms... i just wanted to make sure you understood what comes first because otherwise you are just wasting time and money... did you want a cycle plan?

hey brother... fulgore was a bad mother on killer instinct LOL... so, yes, IF you have your diet going right then you can definitely have added benefits with sarms... i just wanted to make sure you understood what comes first because otherwise you are just wasting time and money... did you want a cycle plan?

LOL haha that game is still my favorite till this day! Yeah man I been looking at sarmsx all day haha

LOL haha that game is still my favorite till this day! Yeah man I been looking at sarmsx all day haha

okay, here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

okay, here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks bro similar to what Rick rock had posted
Now one more question bro does time how long after my pct till I can start again? Does time on equal time of or would it be different with this?

Thanks bro similar to what Rick rock had posted
Now one more question bro does time how long after my pct till I can start again? Does time on equal time of or would it be different with this?

with sarms, you only need 3-4 weeks off after your cycle before you can start again

Top Bottom