napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG question

Sasquatch012

I just received most of my things for my first cycle, but had one question for my PCT. On the bottle of HCG is says to discard after 72hrs of reconstitution. Is this normal? Do people that use HGC in PCT buy multiple bottles of HCG? I thought i had everything dialed in for my first cycle but this kinda throws a wrench in it.

Yes that is normal for HCG. However, you should never ever use HCG in PCT. It will cause estrogen and delay recovery. HCG never needs used, but if you do use it, it is only used in the closing weeks of your cycle itself.

Yes that is normal for HCG. However, you should never ever use HCG in PCT. It will cause estrogen and delay recovery. HCG never needs used, but if you do use it, it is only used in the closing weeks of your cycle itself.
Sorry poor use of the phrase PCT. I plan to use it in my last couple weeks of cycle.

only use it the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct, which it sounds like you are aware

only use it the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct, which it sounds like you are aware

Yup. The confusion i have is only that i would like to know how others handle HCG shelf life. I planned to use my 5,000 iu bottle over the period of a couple weeks. However the bottle says shelf life is only 72hrs. Does this mean that others are buying 2+ 5000 iu bottles for each week they plan to use it? Seems like an excessive waste of money. Or do people generally disregard the shelf life and use the same bottle for week(s)? If the latter is true. Is there any risk factors involved in that?

Sorry if i am coming off overly cautious. I thought i had everything 100% figured out, but this was something i didnt expect.

Last edited:
The HCG deteriorates after you reconstitute it, so the main risk is injecting it is it will be bunk. Bacterial growth will increase with time as well, so infection will become a risk eventually. You can always buy HCG in 2000iu sizes or stabalised form as well (which nullifies the time pressure).

Top Bottom