domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hcg or Hcgenerate? Will they have similiar results

Hcg or Hcgenerate? Will they have similiar results

Hello, im thinking about doing a 12 week cycle of test E in the october @ 250mg a week. I was told that most people use hcg at 500iu week 8 but i was wondering if i would be able to use hcgenerate 5ed 1-12 because this is my first pin and im already nervous enough with just test? Or can i just pin my test e alone?

5'9
    190pds
    15% bf (will be down to 12 or 13 before usage
    Collectively 5 years of weightlifting

hcgenerate is shit bro its old shit DG used to back but it is too expensive for what you get

Quote Originally Posted by AsapSlim View Post
    Hello, im thinking about doing a 12 week cycle of test E in the october @ 250mg a week. I was told that most people use hcg at 500iu week 8 but i was wondering if i would be able to use hcgenerate 5ed 1-12 because this is my first pin and im already nervous enough with just test? Or can i just pin my test e alone?

5'9
    190pds
    15% bf (will be down to 12 or 13 before usage
    Collectively 5 years of weightlifting

bro, no, not a fucking chance... not even close.. hcgenerate is the biggest joke on the planet... it replaces NOTHING... its a flat out overpriced test booster that does what all test boosters do... minimal qualities at best... you absolutely cannot replace hcg with it and your timing is way off on when to start hcg as well... what are your goals fro the cycle? is this your first cycle?

hcgenerate is trash, just like DG said

Yes this is my first aas cycle, that's the reason I'm starting at such low dose. My goal is to put on 10-15 pounds of muscle if possible. I'm currently using gw and s4 to cut and its working wonders, got it from sarmsx via your recommendation

Don't ever waste your money on hcgenerate. It's a complete scam and couldn't be farther from actual hcg. It's unnecessary and ridiculously overpriced.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

So would you all suggest using hcg or is it not necessary for such low dosage cycle? Thanks for info

So would you all suggest using hcg or is it not necessary for such low dosage cycle? Thanks for info

hey bro... if you answer my question about your goals, im going to lay the entire thing out for you top to bottom... yes, you will need hcg but only 4 weeks... please tell me your goals and i'll give you the entire layout

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    hey bro... if you answer my question about your goals, im going to lay the entire thing out for you top to bottom... yes, you will need hcg but only 4 weeks... please tell me your goals and i'll give you the entire layout

My goal is to gain 10-15 pds of lean muscle as well as get my strength and size up.

My goal is to gain 10-15 pds of lean muscle as well as get my strength and size up.
    For your goals, I'd recommend the following cycle that I think would be perfect for you. Get all your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test E or C 300mg per week
    1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 mk677 25,g per day dosed in the am
    1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK-2866 25mg ED
    GW 20mg ED