napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Reduction

sirjecht

I am running my first cycle test c 350/w. Just got my blood work back i'm 8 weeks in. My levels are good nothing is is in abnormal ranges except test.

What I don't fully understand is my Estrogen is at good levels just below normal levels it was before I started and it looks as if I have developed a bit of gyno next to each of my nips. They are hardly noticeable until I slouch forward, it is not water held because the it feels different. Is there anyway to try and counteract the small progression or since its there its not going away. Its not awful right now but I don't know when it happend maybe towards the start if I wasnt dosing right but I am a bit concerned.

Does anyone have suggestion to reduce a small amount of gyno.

Give me your stats, plus everything your taking..if your estrogen was truly low then Gyno is probably not your problem. and can you explain what it feels like n looks like a little better?

I am running my first cycle test c 350/w. Just got my blood work back i'm 8 weeks in. My levels are good nothing is is in abnormal ranges except test.

What I don't fully understand is my Estrogen is at good levels just below normal levels it was before I started and it looks as if I have developed a bit of gyno next to each of my nips. They are hardly noticeable until I slouch forward, it is not water held because the it feels different. Is there anyway to try and counteract the small progression or since its there its not going away. Its not awful right now but I don't know when it happend maybe towards the start if I wasnt dosing right but I am a bit concerned.

Does anyone have suggestion to reduce a small amount of gyno.

What is your full stats, and what AI are you using and what dose? If everything is in range it is probably mental and not gyno at all. Are your nipples puffy and do they itch at all?

Give me your stats, plus everything your taking..if your estrogen was truly low then Gyno is probably not your problem. and can you explain what it feels like n looks like a little better?

Current stats,

26, 207lbs 13%~bf, 6ft3. Taking 350mg test C/week 2 injection of 175mg every 3 days. Taking liquid aro EOD at roughly 12.5mg. Was originally dosing E3D but after a few weeks started getting itchy/sensitive issues. Increased dosages and after about 2 weeks it all went back to normal. That was about 2 weeks ago.

It feels squishy, like it is almost a solid and still feels different. Its a small lump line on each side towards the lower part of the pec. going from the side of the nipple slowly down. Its about 2cm long and 1cm wide. It looks out of place.

It doesnt look like a normal gyno issue you would normally see but I don't know if that's because its not as serious as some would notice before getting concerned. It looks like a solid pec with some fat on the lower corners

i see this happen quite often, people start to develop puffyness and lumps and run bloodwork comes back normal estrogen PRL etc go see the doc diagnosed as not gyno or pseudo and lumps subside after discontinuation of hormone inducing compounds. Chalk it up to some people are just more sensitive to these drugs, i been saying this time and time again im not sure when people are actually going to absorb this information

Top Bottom