domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gyno protocol?

Gyno protocol?

Anyone have a letro protocol that they have used for early stages of gyno?
    I've also heard of cabergoline being used alongside letro.
    Let me know a good protocol for gyno.
    I am in early stages of gyno. Puffy nips and hard lumps under nipples. It has not yet spread outward around the perimeter of my nipples yet.

Did you use a AI during the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by AsapSlim View Post
    Did you use a AI during the cycle?
    Yes, pharmacy grade aromasin. I'm almost positive it was rebound from nandrolone i was using

I always thought it was nolvadex with letro. Not sure how long tho. But don't run nolva with deca or tren of course
    Last edited by Taurus; 12-27-2016 at 04:33 PM.

I'd suggest raloxifene at 40mg ed for 2 weeks along with letro 2.5 ed until lessened (generally 4 or 5 days in my experience ) as well as aromasin

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    I always thought it was nolvadex with letro. Not sure how long tho. But don't run nolva with deca or tren of course
    Do you think it would be safe to use nolva now that I've been off nandrolones for about 4 weeks now? Or wait longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Thefederal View Post
    I'd suggest raloxifene at 40mg ed for 2 weeks along with letro 2.5 ed until lessened (generally 4 or 5 days in my experience ) as well as aromasin
    Really? You saw results within 4 or 5 days? That's a quick turn over

Quote Originally Posted by iHeartGear View Post
    Anyone have a letro protocol that they have used for early stages of gyno?
    I've also heard of cabergoline being used alongside letro.
    Let me know a good protocol for gyno.
    I am in early stages of gyno. Puffy nips and hard lumps under nipples. It has not yet spread outward around the perimeter of my nipples yet.
    That doesn't sound like early stages of gyno but ok....
    Why did you ask about caber? What steroids did you use exactly?? Did you use an AI??

If u didn't use Caber with deca you definitely got high prolactin

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedEggnog View Post
    That doesn't sound like early stages of gyno but ok....
    Why did you ask about caber? What steroids did you use exactly?? Did you use an AI??
    Well it started out as small pebbles under the nips and slowly progressed to very painful and sensitive nips. The lumps are now much larger and noticeable through my t-shirt (at least noticable to me). They are permanently puffed up and painful, however they go back to normal size when i am "nipping" (when I'm cold or just got iut of the shower)...
    I mentioned caber because i talked to someone who is knowledgeable on this particular matter and reccomended i use it alongside letro to cure gyno... Just trying to get as many opinions as possible before pulling the trigger.
    Yes i use pharmacy grade aromasin...
    I recently came off of a rediculously high dosed cycle. Very stupid decision and i am regretting it. I took the advice of a so called bodybuilding coach. I will not name names but he clearly does not know what the fuck he is talking about.
    I did 1 gram test, 900 eq, 800 deca. Keep in mind i started this cycle right after having done 5 weeks of pct from a previous cycle... After doing 5 weeks pct from that previous cycle i had small pebbles under my nips but didn't pay it any mind... I hopped onto this insanely over dosed cycle right after that pct cycle and my nips exploded in size. I did this high dosed cycle for 11 weeks and said to hell with it. I cut all my doses in half and continued till week 15. I am now on 500 mg test only with no other compounds.