napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw501516 for pct?

bluebarry

just a quick questions that i been getting mixed reviews on.

is it absolutely necessary to take GW during pct? would clomid itself just be good enough. since GW does not do anything to boost back your natural test.

thanks alot in advance

Post your full stats and what are you taking. Hard to answer your questions being so vague.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Gw keeps cortisol in check while in PCT.
You can leave it out, but that means losing more muscle mass than without it.
How much you lose depends on the amount of recovery you need. With LGD I wouldn't suggest dropping it out, it's usually recommended for every pct & LGD is the most suppressive SARM

It's also performance enhancer that allows you to keep training on the same level as on-cycle. This is also quite vital to keep the muscle mass.
It increases your endurance (V02 Max) and increases metabolism a little bit. Generally helps with fat burn

what if my training level and diet is still on par when on cycle during my pct? cause it seems like its more worth taking during my cycle then after?

You can't possibly keep the training at the same level afterwards as you can while using PEDs. They are performance enhancers for a reason, they boost your performance above natural levels.
I'd personally run GW during the cycle AND in pct. But it's most important during the pct if you don't want to run it for whole 16 weeks

just a quick questions that i been getting mixed reviews on.

is it absolutely necessary to take GW during pct? would clomid itself just be good enough. since GW does not do anything to boost back your natural test.

thanks alot in advance

GW lowers cortisol post cycle which can kill the gains you made on cycle, so I consider it extremely important. It's included in the pct protocols for a reason

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom