napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw501516

it will not add any size but it will still hold muscle during a cut, it just wont add to it...

Check out some of the other SARMs for size or strength. I know that S4 is a great one for strength. LGD is great for size too. Those are from my personal experience.

When I ran a cycle of RAD140 my strength went through the roof! Put on a lot of size. I'm running S4,GW501516, and MK2866.. not nearly the strength or size I put on with RAD140, but I'm going for a cut on this stack and working really nicely. RAD140 is where it's at for strength and size though imo and from my experience. I have not tried LGD yet though.

I can say that it does seem to help,me make gains easier when I use GW. Maybe it's placebo, or maybe it's because of the better nutrient partitioning or the ability to train at a higher capacity, but whatever the case I do seem to make better progress while on it.

I can say that it does seem to help,me make gains easier when I use GW. Maybe it's placebo, or maybe it's because of the better nutrient partitioning or the ability to train at a higher capacity, but whatever the case I do seem to make better progress while on it.
Can you please tell us about your macros split?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom