napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is this a good stack to really get shredded?

toucan

What's up everyone! I am 5' 9", currently 195lbs. Nutrition is really good. I am currently on TRT. I use 250mg testosterone enanthate once a week. I am completing 40mg of anavar for 5 weeks. I am considering stacking winstrol 20-40mg oral and 400-600mg per week masteron for about 3-4 weeks to really cut and get hard. Any thoughts? How much masteron should I use and is the winstrol dosing correct? Lastly, I have cycle assist, since I'm on TRT what should I take for a pct and for how long? Thanks! Here is my current nutrition plan. My body fat is sitting at 7%
Meal 1:
5 Egg Whites
4 ounce Lean Ground Sirloin 97/3%
1/2cup oats

*Meal 2:
7 ounce fish (tilapia or cod)
5 ounce yam

*Meal 3:
10 Asparagus Spears
8 ounce 99/1% ounce ground turkey
1/3 cup brown rice

*Meal 4
8 ounce 99/1% ground turkey
10 asparagus spears
15 almonds (raw)

*Meal 5:
8 ounce fish
10 asparagus spears; 10 almonds

*Meal 6:
5 egg whites;
1/3 cup oats;
1 tbs almond butter

Last edited:
I'd just go with the test and Winny. Drop the car completely and wait until you are under 9% if you wanna use masteron. Even then, you prob won't need it if your diet is in check.

I'd just go with the test and Winny. Drop the car completely and wait until you are under 9% if you wanna use masteron. Even then, you prob won't need it if your diet is in check.

He said his body fat is sitting at 7%. OP knows how to get lean but he must wanna get shredded and I respect that. OP I'd go with test/winny/mast. But what sounds even better is test/tren/mast lol

He said his body fat is sitting at 7%. OP knows how to get lean but he must wanna get shredded and I respect that. OP I'd go with test/winny/mast. But what sounds even better is test/tren/mast lol

Ah fuck, I didn't even see that part. We all crave the Tren/Test/Mast run lol. It's hard to turn down. He might not need Tren at all. He should crank that Mast on the higher end of 600 or even 800. Test/Winny/Mast/GW/S4. I had amazing leaness with that stack minus the Winny

What's up everyone! I am 5' 9", currently 195lbs. Nutrition is really good. I am currently on TRT. I use 250mg testosterone enanthate once a week. I am completing 40mg of anavar for 5 weeks. I am considering stacking winstrol 20-40mg oral and 400-600mg per week masteron for about 3-4 weeks to really cut and get hard. Any thoughts? How much masteron should I use and is the winstrol dosing correct? Lastly, I have cycle assist, since I'm on TRT what should I take for a pct and for how long? Thanks! Here is my current nutrition plan. My body fat is sitting at 7%
Meal 1:
5 Egg Whites
4 ounce Lean Ground Sirloin 97/3%
1/2cup oats

*Meal 2:
7 ounce fish (tilapia or cod)
5 ounce yam

*Meal 3:
10 Asparagus Spears
8 ounce 99/1% ounce ground turkey
1/3 cup brown rice

*Meal 4
8 ounce 99/1% ground turkey
10 asparagus spears
15 almonds (raw)

*Meal 5:
8 ounce fish
10 asparagus spears; 10 almonds

*Meal 6:
5 egg whites;
1/3 cup oats;
1 tbs almond butter
Thanks everyone for the feedback! The reason why I mentioned this stack was because Dylan Gemelli posted that is was an awesome stack to use. But, I see that not many of you agree and others feel I should move to Tren. I think for me Tren is a little to much.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! The reason why I mentioned this stack was because Dylan Gemelli posted that is was an awesome stack to use. But, I see that not many of you agree and others feel I should move to Tren. I think for me Tren is a little to much.

I like that you recognize the potency of Tren. It shows that you're ahead of the game more than you think. If you got that layout from Dylan than it will be good to go.

You are already at 7% bodyfat. How much more shredded are you after?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I like that you recognize the potency of Tren. It shows that you're ahead of the game more than you think. If you got that layout from Dylan than it will be good to go.

Thank you very much. I did some reading and watched Dylan's videos on Tren and I did not want to touch it.

I would like to be at 3%. Ok will do

That competition body fat as a competitive bodybuilder I can Assure you that is not maintainable without lots of drugs and a painfull diet year round it temporary. Hope you dont plan on staying like If that

When i get that low im doing 2 hours of cardio at under 100 grams of carbs and 1800 calories a day and a cocktail of tren mast winny test prop proviron clen t3 . and basically live in the gym

Top Bottom