napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first steroid cycle

santeercreen

Yo Dylan! What’s up man! I’ve been doing a lot of research on anabolic steroids but your channel has really helped me understand a lot! You’re very informative and you actually care for the general public. You want people to actually be safe throughout any steroid use and to not be stupid about what we put in our bodies or at least how much of it. I’ve been training since I was 19 years old naturally (I’m 25 now) and I’m thinking of running my first steroid cycle. I’ve watched all of your videos talking about your first cycle etc and I will start with test e. You mention in one video that a weekly dosage of 350 mg of test e is perfect for a beginner. You also mention that taking an estrogen blocker from day one of the cycle. I would just like some personal feed back from you. Hope to hear from you soon my man!

My first cycle, which I'm just about to finish, is 300mg Test E P/W and aromasin twice p/w and I've had no issues whatsoever.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom