napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first fat loss cycle

edza429

Hey Dylan, I've been watching your videos and love them, there is huge amount of information and I have learned so much. The thing is I am overweight and been going to the gym for a month already. My main goal is fat loss! Could you help me with what should I use to speed up the results? Thanks dude

Age 21
Weight 220lbs
Height 5.9
Bodyfat - not sure... 35+%

I have heard that GHRP peptides are good for fat loss and also the HGH Frag, what do you think?

Get your training and diet on point. Thats where the easy wins are.

Forget about peptides and any other form of enhancement for the time being.

there are sarms that can help.

Specifically gw and SR (although SR did nothing for me).

Personally I've found ostarine and gw to work the best for me.

Hey Dylan, I've been watching your videos and love them, there is huge amount of information and I have learned so much. The thing is I am overweight and been going to the gym for a month already. My main goal is fat loss! Could you help me with what should I use to speed up the results? Thanks dude

Age 21
Weight 220lbs
Height 5.9

I have heard that GHRP peptides are good for fat loss and also the HGH Frag, what do you think?
Bodyfat is pretty damn high bro. How does your diet look? Sarms can be a great aid to you with the right diet plan. Here is what id recommend to you. You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Age 21
Weight 220lbs
Height 5.9

you will be beyond disappointed with frag... its a waste of time and money... sarms would be perfect for you but regardless of what you run, your diet and training clearly need help bro... at that body fat percentage, there are many issues going on here... what exactly does your diet look like as well as your training?

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Top Bottom