napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

naraaker

Dear Dylan,

I've watched a ton of your videos and you are awesome, really informative.

I have a few questions regarding my first cycle.

Before I start here are my stats:
I'm 29 years old, 6'3 and 195lbs at around 13% body fat. I've worked out since I was 19. Unfortunately 2 years ago I had a hernia surgery and because of that I didn't train prior and after for some time and lost strength and size.

I did a blood work last week.
Estradiol (E2): <73 pmol/L 0,0 - 172,5
Total Testosterone: 11,8 nmol/L 6,1 - 27,1
SHBG: 19,1 nmol/L 13,30 - 89,50

My testosterone came back pretty low, I had a feeling, because my mood and energy is kind of lacking lately.
I never used any gear before and I want to make sure I do it right the first time.

This is the cycle what I have in mind:
Cycle
1-10 week Testosterone Enanthate 250mg (125mg Every Tuesday and Saturday)
1-10 week Aromasin 12.5mg E3D or EOD if needed

11-12 week Aromasin 12.5mg E3D or EOD

PCT
13-16 week Nolvadex 40-40-20-20mg ED
13-16 week Clomid 50-50-25-25mg ED
13-16 week Aromasin 12.5mg E3D or EOD
13-16 week GW501516 20mg ED

I know that HCG is missing from the list.
Do you think it's necessary to run with a low dose test? I consider using it at the last 4 weeks leading into PCT at 500iu-1000iu/week.
Do I need to run Aromasin when the testosterone esters are clearing on week 11-12?

Is this a good first cycle in your opinion?
I don't want to get huge size from it. My goal is to get a good 5-10 pounds, feel more energized and maybe lose some bf in the process.

Hi bro, welcome to isarms
It looks like you’ve done your research.... nice...
it looks like a great first cycle. Maybe you could up test to 300mg.... and yes, you run Aromasin from start to end.
Dylan is coming out with a brand new product this week that is an alternative to HCG

i guess i dont understand why you were out that long from hernia surgery... i just had it done and was out 3 weeks... ??

your cycle looks good... as opposed to hcg you need to run my new product that completely erases the need for hcg... https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

you run aromasin the entire time, yes...

yes, the cycle looks good to me.. i would consider running test at 350 mg week but 250 is fine as well...

It looks like a pretty good first cycle setup to me. Very well thought out with a good pct, and I Like the conservative doses

Top Bottom