napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Anavar issues...

Thefederal

So for the females on the board and the guys who have experience with women running gear, have any had an effect similar to having something stuck in your throat, a soreness in your throat or difficulty swallowing while on cycle? My girlfriend recently decided to take the plunge and has been taking 10mg Anavar for nearly 2 weeks and has been experiencing this problem the past few days.

She is 24, lifting/exercising for about 6 years, in great shape already but wants to push to the next level past her genetic potential. She's 5'7 130 pounds and I'm not sure her bf% but she is not overweight in any way. She is looking to gain strength, muscle size and definition. I do the cooking for the most part so we eat well and clean (within reason) and obviously prep meals.

Any input welcomed and appreciated

No I have not experienced this with var or even the shit dbol that I got in place of var.

Now with primo my throat was very hoarse and I couldn't yell like I was struggling. As soon as I quit the primo that went away. I've read about a few females who've also experienced this from primo.

Is she taking the 10mg at once or splitting the dose? If she thinks it's from the var have her split the dose or even cut back to 5mg?

Maybe it's not the var and just a coincidence that she's coming down with something?

Last edited:
I'm wondering if she isn't having some type of allergic reaction possibly to the Anavar that's causing irritation and swelling in the throat. It could possibly also be related to a virus or something else not related

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have acid reflux..that sounds like some of my symptoms before being treated. Some steroids cause acid reflux in some people

Sounds like an allergy. If cutting the dose doesnt help try another source or add an antihistamine and see what shakes out. I really doubt its the Var in and of itself but everyone is different. Keep us updated as this is interesting to me and Id like to see what you find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. She drinks a ton of water but we will try splitting the dose and see what happens from there.
Is it in caps. I'm sure it is cuz that's how you make yours right? If in liquid form maybe the peg, grain or orasweet I could see causing irritation.

Well I mean the source if the var is me so I obviously trust the contents. Had everything lab maxed several times over my time dealing with my supplier so it may just be she is coming down with something. We will find out soon I guess

Ahhhh didnt check the name first before the source mention. My bad on that one Fed. Interesting none the less. Wife was prepping for a VAR run but I want her to have a good experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it in caps. I'm sure it is cuz that's how you make yours right? If in liquid form maybe the peg, grain or orasweet I could see causing irritation.

Yeah caps. I've never heaRd of this and she's like... "I thought you were this expert?" Well no... I guess I'm not. Lol

Yeah caps. I've never heaRd of this and she's like... "I thought you were this expert?" Well no... I guess I'm not. Lol
Haha typical female response. Every woman will respond differently our hormones change so frequently and some are just sensitive to some things and others arent. Also if it's her first time maybe the dose is just a bit high for her. I know 10mg isn't that much but 7x a week is 70mg. I'd go with splitting the dose and still if no change even lower it to 5mg.

Haha typical female response. Every woman will respond differently our hormones change so frequently and some are just sensitive to some things and others arent. Also if it's her first time maybe the dose is just a bit high for her. I know 10mg isn't that much but 7x a week is 70mg. I'd go with splitting the dose and still if no change even lower it to 5mg.
Typical female response...lol your funny

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
PM for any questions

I have acid reflux..that sounds like some of my symptoms before being treated. Some steroids cause acid reflux in some people

This is true with a LOT of orals. It does it to me with the more toxic ones and I get acid reflux pretty bad

This is true with a LOT of orals. It does it to me with the more toxic ones and I get acid reflux pretty bad

Yes and I'm willing to bet this could be the issue..acid reflux makes me feel like a lump constantly in my throat and difficulty swallowing. N the sore throat is acid burn in the esophagus .if it continues I'd recommend prilosec at 40 mgs per day or zantac at 150 mgs per day. That's the prescription strength recommendation. It'll take a day or 2 to start completely working

Yes and I'm willing to bet this could be the issue..acid reflux makes me feel like a lump constantly in my throat and difficulty swallowing. N the sore throat is acid burn in the esophagus .if it continues I'd recommend prilosec at 40 mgs per day or zantac at 150 mgs per day. That's the prescription strength recommendation. It'll take a day or 2 to start completely working

Yes, that's what I do as well, which does help keep it at bay pretty well

Well I mean the source if the var is me so I obviously trust the contents. Had everything lab maxed several times over my time dealing with my supplier so it may just be she is coming down with something. We will find out soon I guess

might just be her body adapting to foreign substance since her first time

Everyone responds to these things differently. 10mg is pretty light so I wouldn't think sides would pop up out of no where. I know some females that are fine up to 20mg and some who start getting sides at 15mg. It could be her just getting used to everything, it could be the cold weather this time of year, etc. I'd split the doses and monitor her. If you're really worried, she could always jump off of it for a little to see if the feeling subsides, and then jump back on to see if it comes back.

Top Bottom