napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Felt like Christmas Yesterday.

FriscoKid39

Just want to share this with all of you.
Got home from work yesterday checked my mailbox and what do you know? I had a special package waiting for me!
Yup, got my gear and I feel like Christmas came early lol.

Still waiting on my pct and need to do blood test but I am one step a lot closer to starting my 12 week cycle.

I just wanted to share my thoughts because I am sure others have felt that way In the past.

Thanks for reading. 😀😀😀

I can mention but I am not sure if they are a source on this website.
Is it ok if I mention who?
They are out of China and did an amazing job!

I don't think it matters. You have my curiosity peaked now.

Sweet guys. I didn’t want to step on a toes. I really have learned a lot here and especially with Dylan’s videos. I have so much respect for a lot of people here already. I can’t thank you all enough.
I order semi finished Test Enanthate from Bulkraws out in China. I delt with the sales rep TSE and she was amazing to work with. I filtered the product last night and everything turned out great. It was a little nerve racking because I had never filtered gear before. TSE provided me with the information I need and it really did turn out great. I will definitely keep you guys posted on results. I am just doing a test cycle since I haven’t used gear in 4 years.

at least you have respect and ask bro.. .that goes A LONG way here and with me especially... THANK YOU for that and feel free to share when you have good experiences

Top Bottom