napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat loss and Sarms and Australian import

Cre8

Hi guys my first post in the community. I have been studying sarms and the like for a while now and i am really keen to try. I have been travelling for a while now so training and diet have been hit and miss. I will be getting back home and starting my training and dieting again shortly and ultimate goal is re-comp with a slight lean towards fat loss to start. I have been training for 10+ years completely natural and when i started was 30kg heavier (not in a good way). Sense then to induce fat loss (not weight loss that is easy) is extremely difficult. I possibly want to begin with something like Mk677 or SR9009. So to the questions -

Could i stack Ostarine and SR 9009 and stay under the 4 week mark with ostarine (so no pct needed) and do that until desired body comp? Is ostarine effective in only a 4 week cycle iv heard people say running a 4 week cycle is useless?

I do want to to build more muscle eventually but given i am around 18% body fat my thinking is because it is difficult to loss fat for me i would focus on that first, so get as lean as possible then go to something like LGD and Mk677 stacked for size. so am i going about sarms the right way?

What could I expect if i do LGD and SR9009 or Mk677 taking in to consideration I would be dieting to burn the fat? would this be a potential wast of LGD given calorie deficit? or do you think these compounds that good that i could still eat a clean bulk and burn fat?

There are so many different opinions on a PCT after a sarm like LGD. I would opt to do PCT. Would Nolva and Clomid be enough after say an 8 week cycle of LGD and how long after cycle should a pct be ran for sarms.

Could i instead do say Nolva and MK2866 if pct less than 4 weeks or is there an accumulative reaction between LGD and ostarine?

Any other suggestions or recommended ways of cycling sarms given the situation would really help (I really only want to run 2 compounds at at time if possible)
How is delivery to Australia? Our customs are notoriously strict ?
A Lot of questions there guys I know but I am serious about this and have been researching for months. Now time to get some first hand knowledge.
Thanks

Top Bottom